The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    You know that place with the nude beaches? Not there.

you know, if you had read her profile, it says she was born in 1988... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Hate makes you bitter. Love makes you lazy. Somewhere in between, you can survive.
    Driven insane in the carpool lane...

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]

To Try And Keep This Horse Related-
    Woo hoo - End Of Year Awards Banquet is December 6th- I can't wait! < Best b-day present ever. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

~Andrea and Dream~
    *Challenge Everything*
    Drea

--to the "Oops!" thread!
    ~This is *way* more fun than doing something productive~

1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year - Baby Aiden
    2. Thread that has impacted you the most - Baby Aiden,
    3. Thread that just wouldn't die - deep threads
    4. Thread that you wish had never died - An Owner's Bill of Rights
    5. Topic that has given you re-occuring nightmares - San Joaquin Horse Rescue
    6. Person who posts for no reason but to see thei name in lights - Some folks on the dressage board
    7. Best username - hunterested
    8. Most annoying username - **~~AnYthIng TYpEd lIkE tHis~~** (How do you type like that???)
    9. Most inspirational poster - CactusKate,
    10. Poster in most need of visiting a sanitarium - Erin
    11. Poster whose threads you look most forward to reading - Medievalist
    12. Poster who you want to come back as in your enxt life - C Boylen, Medievalist
    13. Poster who you most want to meet in person - Mrs. Mouse, 867 ???? (Bad memory), C Boylen, khobsetter
    14. Clique that you most want to be a member of - Full time member of the California Clique
    15. Poster whose horse you would jump in front of a train for - No comment http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gif
    16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood - Everythingbutwings, winglet,
    17. Most Valuable Friend/s that you have gained as a result of this BB - I know I'm going to leave out someone--- so, if you've talked to me online or otherwise, you've made a difference
    18. Most memorable event from the BB this year - Baby Aiden (AUCTION!)
    19. Poster who you want to "vote off the island - Not many on Off Course, but I'd vote a few people over on the dressage board off
    20. Thing you would change most about the BB - Sometimes it gets too clique-ish
    21. What you like best about the BB - The togetherness, support, etc
    22. Has any - one/thing/topic - changed the way you live? Baby Aiden and CactusKate made me realize how precious life really is and to love those around me because they made be critically ill or dead the next time I see them.
    23. In general - how was 2002 for you? It started off with the news of my move to Hong Kong- I was very upset about that because I thought that it would be the end of my riding or at least I wouldn't be able to progress. Instead I have grown in my horsemanship and riding, not to mention found a horse I love. I am selling what I thought would be my first really good horse. My beloved mare had a gorgeous filly and I have taken leaps in my ability to handle my two year old.

Dressager
    You don't throw a whole life away just because its a little banged up - Tom Smith