The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FlyingChange824:

13. Poster who you most want to meet in person - ETBW, Robby, Moesha, ErinB, XOXO*, Bored*, Starmite, Beethoven, Becca, Second Chance, Merry, Beezer, Medevilist, Coreene, FairWeather.DreamBigEq37, Little Indian, PonyJumperGRL...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

aw shucks, FC, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

*Founding member of the 'Starmite Rocks My World' CLICK*

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Starmite:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FlyingChange824:

13. Poster who you most want to meet in person - ETBW, Robby, Moesha, ErinB, XOXO*, Bored*, Starmite, Beethoven, Becca, Second Chance, Merry, Beezer, Medevilist, Coreene, FairWeather.DreamBigEq37, Little Indian, PonyJumperGRL...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

aw shucks, FC, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, what can I say... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

--------------------
    Britney L. Pelletier
    ~*Rush Hour*~
    *Children's Jumper Clique*Thoroughbred Clique*NH Clique*

*Britney*
    ~Rush Hour~

**Proud owner of a spunky Alydar grandson**

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dressager:
    I figured we might as well get a start on it this year! I fondly remember reading all the replies last year.

&lt;List copyright VTRider&gt;
    1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year - You know you have been around the BB too long when...
    2. Thread that has impacted you the most - the one about willow
    3. Thread that just wouldn't die - [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] mine [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]
    4. Thread that you wish had never died - every good thing must come to an end
    5. Topic that has given you re-occuring nightmares - mine [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]
    6. Person who posts for no reason but to see thei name in lights - [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    7. Best username - Lord Helpus
    8. Most annoying username -
    9. Most inspirational poster - RolexH
    10. Poster in most need of visiting a sanitarium -lets take a BB feild trip
    11. Poster whose threads you look most forward to reading - Robby Johnson, RolexH, To The Stars, and a few others I can't remember
    12. Poster who you want to come back as in your enxt life - To The Stars of course [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    13. Poster who you most want to meet in person - To The Stars
    14. Clique that you most want to be a member of - the idonthaveatrainer clique
    15. Poster whose horse you would jump in front of a train for - well...I kind of like mine [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood -ErinB
    17. Most Valuable Friend/s that you have gained as a result of this BB - no one really
    18. Most memorable event from the BB this year - [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]mine [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]
    19. Poster who you want to "vote off the island - To The Stars....just kidding [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    20. Thing you would change most about the BB - well..I love this BB. But, I would like just a tad more openmindedness. (it goes both ways)
    21. What you like best about the BB - it is an escape from the real world.
    22. Has any - one/thing/topic - changed the way you live? no,
    23. In general - how was 2002 for you? good

We start believin' now that we can be who we are. -Grease<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have this theory that if we're told we're bad. Then that's the only idea we'll ever have. But maybe if we are surrounded in beauty. Someday we will become what we see. Please be careful with me, I'm sensitive, and I would like to stay that way
    - *Jewel*
    Drea

1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year -
    The Sunflower Thread. I'm a convert! And the thread where people confessed what they thought some of the usernames meant- very interesting! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

2. Thread that has impacted you the most -
    The Baby Aiden thread

3. Thread that just wouldn't die -
    The Sunflower Thread

4. Thread that you wish had never died -
    Y'all-bonics.

5. Topic that has given you re-occuring nightmares -
    The "Wow. This is so stupid that it is painful. Check it out." thread that involved the "stop a gelding campaign" and the poor deformed twin paint foals.

6. Person who posts for no reason but to see thei name in lights -
    can't think of anyone for this.

7. Best username -
    dogchushu, 1-800-Dial-a-Distance

Names that I am too dumb to decipher! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

9. Most inspirational poster -
    All of the posters on the Baby Aiden thread have been inspiring. There are so many posters who bring tears to my eyes with their writing every day! Especially fred and JReed. RolexH has been inspirational because of the courage, emotional and spiritual strength that she has shown!

10. Poster in most need of visiting a sanitarium -
    unceventer

11. Poster whose threads you look most forward to reading -
    Kachoo, Heidi, Evalee Hunter, ETBW, Bumpkin, fred, RolexH

12. Poster who you want to come back as in your enxt life -
    RolexH. Oh to be as strong as you!! Beezer- but only if I could wear the mesh show shirt and look as cheerful as you do!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] (anyone else remember the Pony Express bb's rendition of some of us??

13. Poster who you most want to meet in person -
    Eqchick, the Hawk family, fred

14. Clique that you most want to be a member of -
    I'm already a member of too many! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

15. Poster whose horse you would jump in front of a train for -
    unceventer- Jesse, Magic and Delilah are like children! lilblackhorse- that lbh Will is so cute!

16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood -
    Kachoo, ErinB

17. Most Valuable Friend/s that you have gained as a result of this BB -
    Too many to name!

18. Most memorable event from the BB this year -
    Baby Aiden

19. Poster who you want to "vote off the island -
    Some of the trolls and some of the trouble-making alters!

20. Thing you would change most about the BB -
    I would somehow make the BB universally known so that I don't sound like a freak everytime I talk to friends at the barn and say "well, on the bb..." or "people on the bb..." or "sunflower seeds? I learned about them on the bb..." [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

21. What you like best about the BB -
    All the great advice that you can get!

22. Has any - one/thing/topic - changed the way you live?
    I now feed sunnies and flax seed and I just ran out and bought a hand-held vac for my horse!

23. In general - how was 2002 for you?
    Stressful, but overall, good.

[This message was edited by Duramax on Nov. 24, 2002 at 10:14 PM.]

Not going to list them all but the thread titled "I killed the Easter Bunny" had me rolling on the floor laughing, come to think about it, I still chuckle when I think about it... but I do feel bad for the poor bunny and the driver!
    ----------------------
    Discipline is not something you have, it's something you do
    ----------------------

1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year - Willem's on Showing on Die Line

Baby Aiden, CactusKate, Willow/ Ti Amo

Paul Valliere, Musical Jumper,

4. Thread that you wish had never died - Hmm.. Don't know.

5. Topic that has given you re-occuring nightmares - Musical Jumper

6. Person who posts for no reason but to see thei name in lights - Nobody I can think of...

7. Best username -
    dogchushu, findeight, EverythingButWings,

Anything that I KNOW means something, but I can't figure out for the life of me.

Robby Johnson, RolexH

Hmmm.. Me probably.

Kachoo, ETBW, Bumpkin, Robby Johnson, Jair, Merry, Beezer, ErinB,

Merry. Cute horsies, and a cool job [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

EVERYONE

The "I won in the Olympics" clique HAHAHAHA

15. Poster whose horse you would jump in front of a train for - Jair's (Bambi and Lovely Alice), Lil Indians (Lips), Zoef's, Spot's (Puchi Trap), wishmeluck13 (Wish Me Luck, DMK (Robbie), slp (Riley), JAGold (Cosby), rhymeswithfizz (Sully), Fred (Bob and AFR), InTheGate (Addie), VTRider (PeeeKaaayyy), dogchushu (Case Closed), Kahuna (Lucky and Voodoo), flshgordan (Zoey), bluemoonfarm (Ontarla and Pik Sure), WB~SkiesTheLimit (Aussie and Atlantis), Chanda (Chase) and Merry (Hammie and Barbie).

Kachoo, ErinB, Belen (what the heck is that girl's name nowadays [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Through this BB i found out about the place i was a WS at this summer, and for that, I'm most grateful.

CactusKate, Willow/TiAmo, BabyAiden

People who don't play nice!

20. Thing you would change most about the BB - Nothing! I LOFF it.

It's a great place to spend every waking minute of my time that I'm not at the barn!

22. Has any - one/thing/topic - changed the way you live? Any of them where people/ponies/pets needed curb jinglies. It really taught me to appreciate what I have, and live for the moment!

Eh. Not the greatest. I broke my arm, Pirate broke his leg, ended a significant relationship (ok, not THAT significant, it was high school, after all). But, I did get to go be a WS, and that rocked, and helped me with a lot of things (hellO sitting trot [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] )

Rebecca
    http://www.bluffparkfarm.com
    http://www.angelfire.com/darkside/smited/index.html

Surgeon General's Warning: Avril Lavigne is bad for your health
    Seig Heil Polo Shirt!

1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year - Any of Willem's, and the Beaver drilling.

2. Thread that has impacted you the most - Baby Aiden

3. Thread that just wouldn't die - Helmets

4. Thread that you wish had never died - Ya'llbonics

5. Topic that has given you re-occuring nightmares - Baby spiders in someone's helmet. I swear I felt things crawling on me as I read it. And the black widows, and the wasps, anyone see a pattern here?

6. Person who posts for no reason but to see thei name in lights - Not gonna say anything here

7. Best username - Lord Helpus, Lawndart

8. Most annoying username - Can't think of any usernames. People, yes, usernames, no.

9. Most inspirational poster - Rolex H

10. Poster in most need of visiting a sanitarium - Me

11. Poster whose threads you look most forward to reading - Kachoo, ErinB, Willem, Robby Johnson

12. Poster who you want to come back as in your enxt life - Kachoo

13. Poster who you most want to meet in person - So many that I can't list all, but her goes: Robby Johnson, Fairweather, Moesha, Everythingbutwings, Willem, Coreene, Kachoo, ErinB...I'd say pretty much everybody.

14. Clique that you most want to be a member of - I really, really, really want a CANTER horse, so that should give you a good idea

15. Poster whose horse you would jump in front of a train for - C. Boylen. I want Rox Dene [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood - Kachoo, ErinB, Willem, Robby Johnson

17. Most Valuable Friend/s that you have gained as a result of this BB - Haven't met anyone from here

18. Most memorable event from the BB this year - Aiden

19. Poster who you want to "vote off the island - No comment

20. Thing you would change most about the BB - Nothing really. Actually, it would be cool to see who has read each post

21. What you like best about the BB - How so many people are willing to put their differences aside when things need to get done, and how this is more like a family then an anonymous method of e-communication

22. Has any - one/thing/topic - changed the way you live? I admist I didn't always wear an approved helmet. Now I do.

23. In general - how was 2002 for you?- I'd rather not answer that.
    Just because I have a short attention span doesn\'t mean I

Oh, and before I begin, I am so honored to have been mentioned here. I'd like to thank my parents and the Academy . . . [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]. I'm sure that I'm going to leave so many awesome people out while I'm completing this thing, and I apologize for that in advance - every single one of you is fantastic.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    You really just can't beat Beaver Drilling [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]. Little does that company know how much joy they have brought to the gutter-minded among us.
    Probably that post of Khobstetter's about the old lady who got into a car accident just outside her barn. At the risk of sounding like a character in some made-for-tv-movie, it reminded me just how precious and fragile life is.
    I know this is taking a step back in time, but I thought that Musical Jumper travesty was never going to just go the heck away.
    Again, this is going back a ways, but the one I thought was the most hilarious thing ever was that "I Killed the Easter Bunny" one. Good Lawd, that's funny stuff.
    Congratulations, Musical Jumper. You are coming up a lot more than I would have originally thought you would.
    Now, that's just silly. WHO on this board would do something like THAT [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]?
    7. Best username -
    I love dogchushu, Lord Helpus, and sbt78lw deserves a mention, just 'cause she made me wonder what the heck hers meant for the better part of a year before finally breaking down and asking.
    I can't think of one offhand, but I do know there are a few out there that I have to keep flipping screens to reply to properly, as they're so complicated.
    That will always be Cactuskate.
    ErinB. But she's crazy in a good way, that girl!
    ErinB, Heidi, Medievalist, Luisa (she's brand new, but trust me, she's had more awesome experiences and even more amazing photos than she's letting on!), and those from Bentley, of course [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img].
    Medievalist - I would love to have lived in France, drinking wine, and riding horses all day long.
    For some reason, I would really like to meet Chanda. She just always sounds so easy to get along with in her posts.
    I think I'm in a couple, but I've never been much of a cliquey gal, myself.
    Either Medievalist's amazing little bay or Chanda's gorgeous Chase.
    Bentley! She's always so cheerful. And ErinB.
    Cayley and Biarritz first met me through this BB and found my barn through it, and they're great people. I've also met Halfhalt and Melzy, and while I only spoke to them briefly, I'd love to meet them in person again (or, in Melzy's case, for the first time, as I only spoke to her on the phone) and get to know them better!
    Again, Cactuskate . . .
    I love each and every one of the happy, shiny little faces that frequent this board!
    I'm with those that wanted to put the trolls into a rocket headed for the sun or whatever [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img].
    As long as I remember, it's been a wonderful place to come and vent or just tell a silly story or ask for advice from a group of wonderful people.
    Yeah - getting kicked in the head has made me into one of the Helmet Nazis!
    Ave Maria, what a lousy year. Roll on 2003 - I'm ready for life to start getting a little better! I want to graduate and unleash myself on the working world!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers,
    Susie
    http://www.kachoom.com

"That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!" ~Homer Simpson
    "That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!" ~Homer Simpson

12th floor of the Acme building in a city that knows how to keep it's secrets.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dressager:
    I figured we might as well get a start on it this year! I fondly remember reading all the replies last year.

1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year - Easter Bunny!
    2. Thread that has impacted you the most - Baby Aiden
    3. Thread that just wouldn't die - Paul Valliere and I'm darn glad of it! You have no idea how hard it was not to start a thread about the most recent Chronicle self-congratulation!
    5. Topic that has given you re-occuring nightmares - Musical Jumper
    7. Best username -
    13. Poster who you most want to meet in person - C. boylen, especially after the rumor her mother shared with me at H'burg!
    15. Poster whose horse you would jump in front of a train for - I cannot believe Mighty Midge has yet to be mentioned, but, Mighty Midge. Kelsey's Notoriety would also be nice.
    16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood - VTRider
    23. In general - how was 2002 for you? Pretty darn good, actually. Here's hoping the same and even better for everyone in 2003

We start believin' now that we can be who we are. -Grease<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
    You will not rise to the occasion, you will default to your level of training.

don't fret dressager, I do the same thing from over here! I usually post at about 2:30am est!

1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year - I really liked the 'Tell a good story about your trainer' thread

2. Thread that has impacted you the most - Definitely Willow/Ti Amo, Aiden, and Fred's lovely words about her beautiful Bob

3. Thread that just wouldn't die - Darn Beaver Drilling - oh how I rue the day I mentioned that sponsor! Silly innocent me never even though about the connotations you disgusting pigs did! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

4. Thread that you wish had never died - all the ones that I was the last poster [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

5. Topic that has given you re-occuring nightmares - actually the current one about evil horses has been disturbing...... I believe there is a horse out there just waiting to get me someday! I HONESTLY had a nightmare about red eyed horses aiming for my head.......

6. Person who posts for no reason but to see thei name in lights - I've never really noticed.....

7. Best username - Kachoo - 'cause it's so cute (just like Susie) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I also love 1-800, and anything with pony in it for some reason

8. Most annoying username - any one I can't understand (and I'm pretty stupid sometimes
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

9. Most inspirational poster - Kachoo's rides on her young Cesi, 'cause trust me, he's even harder than she's letting on! And I always love hearing from Fred, Robbie, and Hitchinmygetalong and of course RolexH

10. Poster in most need of visiting a sanitarium -anyone who feels they have to post under an alter - drives me nuts..... hmmmm, maybe I should be checking myself in as well [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

11. Poster whose threads you look most forward to reading - Kachoo's - since she sometimes mentions moi [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]Honestly though as well as Susie's amazing yarns I love Willem's, Robby's, Fred's, Medievalists, and a whole bunch of others that I'll remember as soon as this is posted.

12. Poster who you want to come back as in your enxt life - You all say Kachoo!! Little do you know how hard the poor gal works!! I'd love to come back as Fred, or any of the people who jump over 4'6" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

13. Poster who you most want to meet in person -Fred, Robbie Johnson, Spot, Medievalist, Little Indian, I already know Kachoo &lt;neener neener&gt; [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

none, I'm a darn non-conformist

15. Poster whose horse you would jump in front of a train for - Willem, Kachoo's Fat Boy (Cesi would bolt from the train for sure!), Medievalists Didi, and Little Indians Lips

16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood - Kachoo, Robbie Johnson, Bumpkin, gosh darn it, there are so many but I can't think under pressure!

17. Most Valuable Friend/s that you have gained as a result of this BB - Well if I breed my mare next year it will be because of this board! So I thank Bumpkin for 'introducing' me to Bentleys' sire's owners.

18. Most memorable event from the BB this year - Cactuskate, Aiden, and Willow/Ti Amo

19. Poster who you want to "vote off the island - I think he's already swimming, but that 'Bob' seemed like a troublemaker

Grumpy people suck! But nobody's perfect huh? I just hate it when they make it personal....
    21. What you like best about the BB - the vast wealth of knowledge and experience (I diagnosed my friend's horse with 'shivers' and she looked at me like I was God! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

22. Has any - one/thing/topic - changed the way you live? Khobstetter's car accident story made me appreciate life. And the rainbow bridge stories made me certain of a horsie afterlife. (Can't wait to see my old boy Irish)

Well I didn't have a horse to show for the first time in 10 years, I lost the ride on the horse I loved more than anything, and bought a two year old on my credit card! Definitely not at all what I was expecting! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]Oh, and I moved to Australia, just a minor change of course......did I mention it was 28celsius here today [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

That was fun!!!

Alixe

1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year- Probably the early 90's trivia threads...they were so much fun!

2. Thread that has impacted you the most- anything by RolexH

3. Thread that just wouldn't die- Gosh, there were a lot. The Musical Jumper threads were probably the worst, though.

4. Thread that you wish had never died- The trivia threads!

5. Topic that has given you re-occuring nightmares- Anything involving other websites.

6. Person who posts for no reason but to see their name in lights- Too many to list.

7. Best username- Lord Helpus, dogchushu, 1-800-Dial A Distance

8. Most annoying username- ThE OnEs LiKe ThIs, or anyone who changes their name every week.

9. Most inspirational poster- RolexH

10. Poster in most need of visiting a sanitarium- Too many to name!

11. Poster whose threads you look most forward to reading- Kachoo, Heidi, dogchushu, Coreene, Robby Johnson

12. Poster who you want to come back as in your next life– I'd like to ride like Jamie Taylor with C.Boylen's horses and Kachoo's sense of humor!

13. Poster who you most want to meet in person– That's a long list- kd welden, DMK, Heidi, Coreene, dogchushu, AA Jumper, Jo, C.Boylen, CTT, Robby Johnson, JAGold, Kachoo, rockstar, rockstarr, Anne, AnnM, Heineken, JenEM, VTRider, Moesha, Colin, Jair, ETBW, Duffy, Inverness, the NYC clique and my fellow moderators. Did I miss anyone?

14. Clique that you most want to be a member of– Maybe the Virginia clique, if that would mean I got into a good grad school down there!

15. Poster whose horse you would jump in front of a train for– Chef, C.Boylen, DMK, Portia, and of course Coreene!

16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood- Coreene, Kachoo, Moesha, Robby Johnson

17. Most Valuable Friend/s that you have gained as a result of this BB– kd welden

18. Most memorable event from the BB this year– Baby Aiden Auction

19. Poster who you want to "vote off the island- No one right now. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

20. Thing you would change most about the BB– I would love for everyone to only post things that they would actually say in public. And more OT days!

21. What you like best about the BB- The swell moderators. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] And everyone else is pretty neat, too.

22. Has any- one/thing/topic- changed the way you live? I'm trying to be more positive, thanks to RolexH and Cactuskate.

23. In general - how was 2002 for you? Better than 2001, but still pretty crappy. I'm definitely pinning my high hopes on 2003!

[This message was edited by Lily on Nov. 25, 2002 at 09:57 AM.]

Seoul Korea and Victoria British Columbia Canada

#1 Uberequestrian Chron BABE of the year - "In Your Dreams"

I just found your picture - my Gawd - how in the world did I miss the thread where you posted your picture??

IYD - Goddess Central

Colin?? Colin Who???

All of Willem's, I think. They ALWAYS make me smile.

Aiden, Willow. It takes a lot to make me cry, and these threads had tears streaming down my face in broad daylight.

That one about Anky in the dressage forum. As my daughter would say, "Man, that was RANDOM!"

Hmmm. Can't think of one.

Any about those Pennsylvania horse auctions

ME!

7. Best username -

Too many to choose from, sorry!

No opinion there.

(In no particular order) Fred. Robby. RolexH. Coreene. There are some incredibly talented writers on this board. ErinB. Erin... I could go on and on.

Not a particular poster, more of a type: Those who post just to stir the pot, they need to be booted.

WILLEM!!!

Coreene. She has such a special relationship with Willem, I envy that. Robby seems a pretty cool person, too.

Robby, though he'd probably never speak to me if he ever saw my shaggy beast.

I'm not a joiner, thanks anyway.

Coreene. And FlowerPower. Sounds like her horse has had enough troubles for all of us.

Okay, this is getting repetitious. Willem!

Hmmmm. Friend? There have been lots of folks I would love to meet, but no real relationships outside the board.

Aiden's journey.

No opinion.

Too bad we don't have an alert system for those people that post nasty remarks just to rile things up (What are they called, anyway? My mind is a blank.)

An incredible source of information from a very caring group of horsepeople.

Aiden's threads have ABSOLUTELY changed the way I feel about and treat my family.

I'm here. I'm healthy. I didn't have any astronomical vet bills. My family is in good health. I'm not complaining!

"I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship."
    -Louisa May Alcott
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." ~ Jack Layton

katoth's baby eating thread
    Coreene's accident thread
    Anky's "deep" thread, single horse lover's thread
    All good things MUST come to an end... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Any thread with the mention of "rollkur"
    6. Person who posts for no reason but to see their name in lights -
    Velveeta [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    7. Best username -
    Duramax!
    Changing this to be "confusing username", which would be Ryan's; I can't keep track of who he is!
    Coreene, Cactuskate, RolexH
    Sanitarium: Velvet. Sanitorium: Velvet. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Velvet, suzy, Maria, rileyt, tle, Coreene, Willem, Serendipity, Camstock, Spot, Portia & Snowbirds threads on USA Eq vs. USET, and I even look forward to the posts of slc...
    12. Poster who you want to come back as in your next life -
    Get back to me on that one [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    See #11
    I'm already a member of all that I want to belong to!
    Spot's Old Standby mare; there's just something about her that I loff!
    Willem
    Velvet
    Bob
    19. Poster who you want to "vote off the island" -
    None; everyone makes this an interesting place!
    More emoticons [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    21. What do you like best about the BB -
    How easy it is to become part of the community
    Coreene's accident and recovery
    Eh, fair to middling. Could have been better, could have been worse, but in the big scheme of things I can't complain.

What was the Musical Jumper thread that wouldn't die, and how did I miss it????

1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year - Plight of the Peeps!
    2. Thread that has impacted you the most - The Aiden threads
    3. Thread that just wouldn't die - The SunnieFlax thread
    7. Best username - hobson. Don't ask me why - just like the name [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] or 1-800-Dial-A-Distance.
    8. Most annoying username - Anything that AlTeRnAtEs capital letters, or with ~!@#'s in them
    9. Most inspirational poster - RolexH
    11. Poster whose threads you look most forward to reading - Willem and Kachoo
    14. Clique that you most want to be a member of - How about the "I have a horse" clique? (If there is such a thing?) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood - Willem and Kachoo
    18. Most memorable event from the BB this year - CactusKate, or anything having to do with Aiden
    20. Thing you would change most about the BB - I wish it wasn't so addicting!
    21. What you like best about the BB - The sense of family, the amount of knowledge shared, and the willingness of everyone to pitch in and help whoever needs it!
    23. In general - how was 2002 for you? - I started riding again. Therefore, it was excellent [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    "These are my principles. If you do not like them, I have others." --Groucho Marx

Oh, yeah, the subway thong thread!

Coreene's fall

any of those association wars threads

none, they all must die, just hope my favorites die gracefully

Nothing here bad enough for that!

6. Person who posts for no reason but to see there name in lights -

Hrmmmm, I wouldn't notice that

7. Best username -

OH, Moesha, Kachoo, LordHelpus, Sister, Velvet, 1-800-DialaDistance

YES, we ALL hate the t*YpEs*tH@T*dO*dO*dO

RolexH

Oh I wouldn't want to offend anyone!!

Moesha, LisaMarie8, Fairweather, Miniwelsh, Robby Johnson, Hiedi, Hobson, Rockstarr, LordHelpus

Duffy! She seems so glamorous!!

yd, Colin, Simpsomatt, Jair, SeaUrchin, Heidi, Fred, Vtrider, LilBlackHorse, Suzy & the other dressage ladies, Camstock, DMK (I've met so many posters already) LordHelpus & Lizviola

Hrmmm, haven't really noticed the cliques, I think I'm immune.

OH, well definitely LisaMarie8....Ozzy deserves that! Or Fred!

Robby Johnson, Jair, Erin, Camstock

Lisamarie8 & Fairweather are the cat's pajama's!!

Memorable event? Not sure what you mean.

NOBODY!! I like it when the pot gets mixed!!

It would never be "down"

OH, it is so nice to be able to write about a problem and have people help me!!!

WELL, Coreene has convinced me to always wear my helmet.

Not so great. Riding wise, I had some fun.

I do not smirk. But if I did, this would be a good opportunity. - Worf
    The truth is rarely pure, and never simple. Oscar Wilde

The baby eating one in the dressage forum

Baby Aiden, Catuskate

too many

threads that I wish would never get born? Emmm, I'ma gonna pay for this one, anything slamming deep.

None

I plead the 5th

7. Best username -

dogchushu

muhahahahahaha

Reginapony

10. Poster(S) in most need of visiting a sanitarium -

Velvet, Sister, suzy, joliemom, slc, HayYouNags, the moderators and administrator

ErinB, In your Dreams

Hay, I like to watch the kids grow up. shrug

I don't know that I would want to come back as any of the posters here, how about coming back as one of their horses?

There are several, Jair, Robby, Velvet, Sister, suzy, slc, Louise, EribB, Coreen, again too many

How 'bout clique I want to get out of. Fear Factor Clique.

I wouldn't jump out in front of a train for my own horse, so why would I want to do that for suzy's or Velvet's or Sisters or heaven forbid slicks. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

There are so many upbeat people here, I loff you guys.

Although I met these people on another bb, I feel our friendship has grown because of this bb. suzy and joliemom

Aiden, Catuskate

BOB

do away with bob's and bobbettes.

Lots of valuable information here. Lots of expertise here. And lots of willingness to share that informaton.

Mixed

[This message was edited by Maria on Nov. 25, 2002 at 12:15 PM.]

I *did* change it to say confusing name! I just like reading your posts and somewhere got lost with a name change.

Who is this Bob person?