The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Hey Rescue People...come in and have a look!

My super-talented and amazing BFF has created the Southern California Equine Adoption Directory. She doesn't have a horse right now but has put her computer and marketing skills to use to help get the word out about adoptable horses in the SoCal area.

This is basically a website that links up to local rescues and has rescue resources...this is very, very new and she is adding to it as she can.

If you have a SoCal rescue and want it included, please contact her through the website. You can also find her facebook page there (she's really good at sending out information on adoptable horses every day).

But really, this is a call for guest bloggers...she's trying to grow the blog and would like contributors with rescue stories, advice, training/health articles, etc...if it is rescue-related, she will likely be interested. If any of you would like to share your rescue story or contribute an article please contact her through the website and tell her Carrie sent you (I wrote the first blog post, and it has a few COTHer's horses included...I wanted to include more but had to stop myself because it was getting so long!).

Anyway, wanted to share and I hope you will check it out.

OK, you can't find her facebook page at the website. Here it is!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/South...39238606141364

And a link to the blog (which you *can* find at the website):

http://scead.wordpress.com/

Smile

What a great idea! I love the blog and I am looking forward to seeing the site grow. Thanks for posting this!

Quote Originally Posted by SarahSC View Post
    What a great idea! I love the blog and I am looking forward to seeing the site grow. Thanks for posting this!
    I'm glad you like it! She worked hard and I think there's a real need - it's already starting to grow a bit, so I'm excited for her.