The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

MzzWade,

That was during my young carefree days when I was testing the waters....unlike certain people who are now just learning how to dance and not fall off their high heels....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VTrider:
    BGPS - Has Babs packed up all her training tools yet...she is due in Richmond next week to assume her new position at Sea Rider Stables.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Kennett Square:
    Ms.VTrider,

Alas as much as I wish I could go to Richmond I can't. Many many years ago I did work in the Suburbs of Richmond. It was during my illicit youth and some of the childish things I did got me a life time ban from living in the area. I shall have to stay in Northern Va and just hope you all will come visit me.... sigh.... to have to give up the Sea Rider position is devestating.
    [/Qoute]

HAH! Take that VTrider! We got her; you don't; nanny, nanny! http://www.chronofhorse.com/ubb/tongue.gif However, we are reasonable people up here. Should you and Sea Urchin agree to grace us with a visit we would (of course) roll out the red carpet, fluff up the feathered cape & spit-shine the tiara, and arrange for an ETBW banquet that would knock your thongs off (ooh, did I say that?)!!

[This message has been edited by BlueGooPonyShampoo (edited 11-15-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlueGooPonyShampoo:

HAH! Take that VTrider! We got her; you don't; nanny, nanny!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's fine BGPS!!! http://www.chronofhorse.com/ubb/mad.gif

When PK is announced Champion in the Younger Adults and Champion in the Senior Citizen Adults (With myself and Sea Urchin respectively) at the VHSA Banquet next December...you and Kennett Square can say you knew us when...Sea Rider stables will provail!!! http://www.chronofhorse.com/ubb/eek.gif

Hmmm! Methinks Vtrider giveth in too readily ... mayhaps those Sea people have a little "twickery" up their ... nope, not gonna go there!

I live in Chantilly, VA but I ride in Anytown, USA

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robbierox:
    It is APPARENT to
    ALL that you are INDEED wearing BUTT FLOSS!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Call me crazy but I'd still rather someone notice that I was wearing my thong because of a line instead of someone see lines that cut across my butt because I wasn't wearing one. One should have a nice smooth rear-end, the thong allows that...not something that makes you look like you've got fat rolls back there. And if you do have fat rolls back there, why magnify them?

I had a guy once say to me, when we were having a panty line discussion, "Yeah, but you know what is really cool? When you can tell that the panty line the girl has is from a thong."

I will also reiterate, at a horse show, given that it is primarily made up of women who wouldn't care or gay men who don't care (except our fashion-conscious Jair) and straight men who we don't want, who cares if they know you're wearing a thong!

"If you have the time, spend it. If you have a hand, lend it. If you have the money, give it. If you have a heart, share it." by me

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anyplace Farm:
    One should have a nice smooth rear-end, the thong allows that...not something that makes you look like you've got fat rolls back there. And if you do have fat rolls back there, why magnify them?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

APF - Can't imagine why you're worried about fat rolls ... YOU'VE GOT NONE!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VTrider:
    Plus, in order to be "in style" in aggie-world, you need to get the jeans long enough to "stack" over your boots. Most people I know, including myself, get a 36" inseam. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, goodie! Someone else knows about "stacking" their Wranglers! "High waters" are a no-no in the Western world~ Yes, I'll admit it~ I have a few pair of Wranglers hanging in the back of my closet: Starched with a crease down the front, 36" length (of course)and probably wayyy too small now...I cried when I gave the size 3's away to a toothpick friend of mine, now I'll probably have to do the same with the 5's.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] For those of you who didn't know~ I used to be a rider/performer at a place called Dixie Stampede, so we ALL used to dress like that...of course, after awhile, we all went back to wearing more "comfy" stuff~ sweats, breeches, leggings, whatever was clean~ *G* But, I DO still have my huge buckle & my hat! LOL [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] SUZ

[This message has been edited by HuntJumpSC (edited 11-15-2000).]
    Crayola posse~ orange yellow, official pilot
    Proud owner of "High Flight" & "Shorty"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anyplace Farm:
    I will also reiterate, at a horse show, given that it is primarily made up of women who wouldn't care or gay men who don't care (except our fashion-conscious Jair) and straight men who we don't want, who cares if they know you're wearing a thong!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh Anyplace...."straight men who we don't want".....Yipes! No wonder precious Sea Urchin is hiding!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colin:
    Oh Anyplace...."straight men who we don't want".....Yipes! No wonder precious Sea Urchin is hiding!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's true! Give me the gay man! They are so much more fun. And the straight ones..face it, they are all picked over! We've all been through them already or the stories have circulated and we wouldn't touch them with a 10 ft. pole. And I understand Sea Urchin wants to know if I'm wearing a thong. I have nothing but... (pardon pun).

"If you have the time, spend it. If you have a hand, lend it. If you have the money, give it. If you have a heart, share it." by me

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlueGooPonyShampoo:
    APF - Can't imagine why you're worried about fat rolls ... YOU'VE GOT NONE!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you, darling. I know that my day will come...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Merry:
    I've been known at summer shows out here to remove my riding shirt in the barn aisle and untack/wash my horse in my colored sports bra! I am woman, hear me roar! (And if I'm particularly sweaty and gross, see everyone turn their heads away in disgust).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AMEN, sistah! Throw off that Van Teal & let 'em gawk away! My dear friend, Nat, has a pic of my in my TS's, & my sport's bra~ impatiently awaiting at the in-gate in 95 degree Charleston heat for all the back-to-backs & the trainers to quit bumping us to the end of the line. http://www.chronofhorse.com/ubb/tongue.gif Still trying to figure out how to snitch the negatives! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] SUZ
    Crayola posse~ orange yellow, official pilot
    Proud owner of "High Flight" & "Shorty"

Thanks Anyplace! We are more fun aren't we? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

(but I dare say not as useful for you gals!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] )

Hey Colin, how come you're ignoring me? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] snif snif...
    You Strike Me Still

Hmmm! Methinks Vtrider giveth in too readily ... mayhaps those Sea people have a little "twickery" up their ... nope, not gonna go there!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's all in good funny [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I like to make soemthing out of nothing...I'm a big Seinfeld fan!!!! You are great BGPS!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jair:

Hey Colin, how come you're ignoring me? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] snif snif...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BECAUSE YOU'RE MINE NOW!!! MINE, ALL MINE!!! (said in 60's horror movie voice)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HuntJumpSC:
    Yes, I'll admit it~ I have a few pair of Wranglers hanging in the back of my closet: Starched with a crease down the front, 36" length (of course)and probably wayyy too small now...
    [This message has been edited by HuntJumpSC (edited 11-15-2000).]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SUZ - when I lived in Amarillo, I got my jeans starched at an amazing dry cleaners. Those things could stand by themselves. Even if I got my jeans starched "lightly" - I still had to use my fist to get the pants legs opened!!

Just bought some new jeans last night after losing two pair to wear and tear in the butt and inseams from riding in the past week... Levi's 501s all the way for me. No thongs underneath, although all of this talk makes me curious...

Vt, maybe I'll try that starch thing... they'd take up less room in the closet if they stood by themselves.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jair:
    Hey Colin, how come you're ignoring me? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] snif snif... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aw, precious Jair...I would never ignore you! Have actually been busy trying to get Moesha out of his happy/nice/sweet mode....but it's been difficult with Sea Urchin monitoring. Hummm....

What's new w/ you? Got any fish yet? Do you wear a jock strap when you ride?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colin:
    Do you wear a jock strap when you ride?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This got us kicked off last time. We can chat thongs all day but Erin gets a little peeved when we mention jock straps.

http://www.chronofhorse.com/ubb/eek.gif You guys are terrible!! LOL!

(and no, I don't wear one! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] ) They're not very comfortable IMO...

So, Anyplace, now that I'm yours what would you like to do first? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I hear Nordies is having a pre-christmas sale - lots of thongs I bet!
    You Strike Me Still

This got us kicked off last time. We can chat thongs all day but Erin gets a little peeved when we mention jock straps.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's SEXIST! Underwear is underwear! Jock straps, thongs, bras, etc.

What's the difference between a sports bra and a jock strap???? The both serve essentially the same purpose, eh???