The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

I can't help myself ...it is a disease!!!!!!

Well, a certain trainer has decided to click those heels and fly away with Dorthy if you know what I mean?? And this means that those Lesbian/Drag/Redneck/Tractorpull/Gator Wrestling bars in Marion County will never be the same!!!!!

And a certain BB'er who has been noticaebly absent, Thankfully!!!, really needs to check the sizes....BEFORE she goes home from K-mart!!! ...You better squeeze your A#$ into them pants girl!!! I am telling you ,triflin self walking the streets of Lexington thinking she was all that...Well she was all that...a big ol'e mess!!!

And please size 12 in Jodphurs does not mean a size 12 in reality!! I have never been so scared in my life, it was like the endless caverns of Luray had come to life and were on the rampage!!!! Run Forest Run!!!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

I can't help myself ...it is a disease!!!!!!

Well, a certain trainer has decided to click those heels and fly away with Dorthy if you know what I mean?? And this means that those Lesbian/Drag/Redneck/Tractorpull/Gator Wrestling bars in Marion County will never be the same!!!!!

And a certain BB'er who has been noticaebly absent, Thankfully!!!, really needs to check the sizes....BEFORE she goes home from K-mart!!! ...You better squeeze your A#$ into them pants girl!!! I am telling you ,triflin self walking the streets of Lexington thinking she was all that...Well she was all that...a big ol'e mess!!!

And please size 12 in Jodphurs does not mean a size 12 in reality!! I have never been so scared in my life, it was like the endless caverns of Luray had come to life and were on the rampage!!!! Run Forest Run!!!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

Please give me a small hint on this one...I am dumb founded - no clue who you are discussing...

Well her is a hint she is about 4' tall has 15 illegitimate children she leaves at home with her hound dogs as Babby sitters as she runs to the shows chasing after a certain farrier!!!!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

I had an idea of who it was til you got to the farrier part...

Oh Moesha, really you shouldn't talk about your best freind like that and talk about Gossip, funny how many guys named John you hang out with on 14th strett!

Too funny! Moesha, I sense you're holding out...?... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] How were all the other BBer's this weekend?!

I don't know where you get your 411 from. Friday night, Moesha was already on his way to Ocala where he will be showing my horse in the Workings this week...get your facts straight!

slugger - this BBer had a FABULOUS weekend! 24 for 24!!!!

NICE, Vtrider!! On both accounts, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] !

The rehab centers are flinging there doors wide open!!!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

Good thing Robbie is showing in West Palm...Moesha is fierce on a 4' working horse!!!

Moesha is secretly a hunter prince?! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> hunter prince?! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No my friend, Hunter KING!!!

Hunter "QUEEN" LOLOLOLOLO

Sorry - I couldn't resisit!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

The Hunter King arrives here in two weeks to assure my horse victory in the hunter ring!

Give me a break...

I hope you have time to give him a quick diagonals lessons before he goes in! He's not used to riding a saddle without a horn!

VtRider, I hear that he has a key to her flat???? Hmm...I guess he won't be sneaking out any Bedroom windows at 6 A.M. like some others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

Thanks for reminding me Moesha...I have to send the deposit in on the Honey Moon Suite at the Ocala Hilton for us today!!!

equivalent of the WCHR hunter challenge developing between Moesha and Sea Urchin????

We will need cameras at WPB and Ocala???

Who will judge the simulcast???

I feel so badly for Xani! I just learned she is pregnant again and the jump crew guy she has been dating is seeing that girl Crystalite who works at the Sperryville Exxon!!!!

I feel so badly for her, VTRider maybe you could go and stay with her and help her with the kids for awhile, she is going to try again with the chainsaw artist, but has to travel to Minnesota for his next competition.
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl