The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Blue Poprocks delievered in 6 days! They tracked thru USPS.....

Wow 6 day shipment, standard shipping! Didn't know they could internationally track my shipment from PORT VILA, VANUATU to the US through the US post office. Received delivery confirmation email AFTER delivery complete (package notice in my PO), including tracking number and link to USPS.

That was a nice surprise, and excellent customer service! (happy clam ovah heah!)

Default I'm Jealous!

First order was a no show...ordered 39 days ago, they are resending and it's already been 10 days, soooo bummed. I had to buy Gastrogard yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by carasmom View Post
    First order was a no show...ordered 39 days ago, they are resending and it's already been 10 days, soooo bummed. I had to buy Gastrogard yesterday!
    I imagine that some of them are pulled by customs. Since it's illegal and all. Don't flame me...I ordered a trial pack last year, but went with GastroGard (DD worked at an equine clinic and the discount was wonderful).
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." ~Immanuel Kant

I hated buying the GastroGard from the vet. I too used to have a connection at the vet office but she quit so no more big discounts.(She was my mare's breeder and I think she felt sorry for me!)
    I have been giving her a handful of peppermint Tums before I ride and she seems more comfortable. I also have her on Smart Gut so hopefully the poprocks will show up soon. I wanted to take her to a show in a couple of weeks.