The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Kaiser and I are jingle, jingle, jingling for you, Coreene

Proud Member Of The Canadian Clique
    Proud Member Of The Canadian Clique

Oh Willem, you can have as many jingles and jangles as you and your dear Coreene need or want!
    "I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but why is it that a woman will forgive homicidal behavior in a horse, yet be highly critical of a man for leaving the toilet seat up?" Dave Barry

Woody and I have the lucky pelham chain out!! Its been getting quite a workout lately, so we'll keep jingling here!!
    Loff you!!

mizzwade
    mizzwade

Jingling for Willem and Coreene [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

EMPLOYED!!!! Finally!! I started at Cosi and didn't spill anything on anyone (yet), Dupont North for all you VA/MD/DC'ers [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Can you stress-fracture your brain?

So sorry I just now saw this--I've been so engrossed in Aiden and his thread--please know that you and your family will surely be included in my thoughts and prayers!

Proud Member of Wood Hill Farm who's motto is "I'm not going sober!"
    Proud Member of Wood Hill Farm who's motto is "I'm not going sober!"

Vat you be asking I be doing it. Coreene, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

"Lord, make me sober . . . but not yet."
    -St. Augustine (sort of)

Member: We Loffed Willem First Clique

Conroe, Texas, Where Grass is Green and Stalls are Clean

Cousin Willem, as of this weekend I have a curb chain on my bridle (something silly about Trainer Jo being tired of my patented "grab and jerk after landing off the line"), so I am jangling very hard for your modder's grandfather (you loff them both).

The REAL Portia wanted me to tell you she is jingling her curb chain, too, and that she "sends Willem and his modder many schnuffles and kusjes." I can't do that since we're both guys, but I'll send you a good shoulder nip.

Your cousin,
    Lucien

It took much bad language to get it over to his dr on Friday. It took more bad language this a.m. to get an appt for first thing on Thursday; possibly today if they get a cancellation.

He has People Cushings. A benign tumor, but still dangerous in that it is invasive. They did not expect it to come back for at least 10-15 years, but the dr said "Well, it's a testament to Kase's health that it grew back so quickly." Whatever that means - I am only looking for the good in this.

Advertisty does not build character, it reveals it.
    EDDIE WOULD GO

*jinglejingle* for your papa!

"Ninety-nine percent of failures come from people who
    have the habit of making excuses." -- George Washington Carver

Member of the drafties/drafties X clique!

... he would be happy to dedicate it to jingling for your grandpa (you loff him) instead of my ever using it again to try to get him round.

Da Ihr ja beide gut Deutsch sprecht: (Willem: Du Bist ein deutsches Pferd und es kommt direkt aus Deinem Mund äh Maul)

Alles Gute und beste Wünsche für Deinen Vater und Opa aus der alten Welt !!!

Alexandra

P.S. I am jiggling the curb chain of the harness of my mare. I do not have one for riding, never was at that stage...

[This message was edited by alexandra on Dec. 23, 2002 at 04:06 PM.]
    I am not responsible for spelling misstacks - just my PC
    www.hannoveranerzuechter.de
    2015: Likoto- Florencio - Prince Thatch; Lissaro - Frederico - Prince Thatch; Edward - Sandro Hit - Rouletto

Unless I miss my guess, there are many angels hovering over this BB right now. While we have their attention, I will humbly add my prayers and jingles--and virtual curb chains--to the healing powers at work.

Dear Willem--tell your beloved Mama, Coreene, (I know you loff her) that we are here for her. We loff her, too!

*Jingle*Jingle*Jingle from me and my herd (JRT included. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] )

I agree that there are angels around this board right now. I'm sure they'll watch over your father Coreene. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

~Sarah~

~Disgruntled College Students Clique~Georgia Clique~Junior Clique (Can I please still be a member?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] )~ Buckle Bunnies [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ~Disgruntled College Students Clique~Georgia Clique~

Curb chains in overdrive! Jingling and Jangling for you, Coreene!

"I can justify anything!"
    \"Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion. It seizes a person whole and, once it has done so, he will have to accept that his life will be radically changed.\" -- Ralph Waldo E

Oh mein Gott! I beest jingling mein tags verry, verry much for de daddy von Coreene!! I vill hab mein friends Milli und Kinsella, what dey be mein shatzi's, put der tags on und jingle dem too!!

I am King Dane and you WILL bow to my wishes.
    I am King Dane and you WILL bow to my wishes.

I haff sayed to him, "Mein Opa, I haff der medikation for der Cushings und I can to share this mit you if you want." Aber he sayed no.

I don't nott to share mein karotten.

Die good thing mit der People Cushings wot it be that der tumor this it be Be-Nine. So it haff to come out becose it grow, aber becose it be Be-Nine you don't nott to haff them other things mit this like radiation und stuff.

------------------------
    I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.
    ------------------------
    I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

I hab stealed de curb chain from mein Auntie Zamiras bridle und I be shakin it bery hard for your PaPa.

Loff Arielle

I be en SWB filly und I be looken for en boy friend
    I be en SWB filly und I be looken for en boy friend

~jingling here ~

Coreene I would have been tempted to murder [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] whoever was causing the hold up with the MRI, I am very proud of you for only resorting to bad language. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

We're all jingling anyways, so we'll jingle some more for your grandpa! No problem and best wishes! We loff you!

Sonesta Farms Hanoverian, Knabstrupper & Arabian Sport Horses

"Find something you love & call it work."
    Visit Sonesta Farms website at www.sonestafarms.com or our FaceBook page at www.facebook.com/sonestafarms. Also showing & breeding Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.

Have dumped out our 50 year old bit box and am jingling EVERY chain. Tell your mother that we wish her VEEL STERKTE. Tell her to keep swearing. My sainted boss saved her own life by swearing like a sailor through four or five doctors' offices. "Right Now" and "Today" and "Where is it, I'll bring it myself" are very good phrases.
    Opa will be fine and handsome and tan in no time. And in agreement with Flight Check, he is a beautiful member of a most beautiful family.