The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

ANYPLACE FARM MUST ATTEND! A DEFINITE REQUIREMENT! I WILL BRING THE PROZAC, SEA URCHIN WILL BRING THE XANAX, AND WE CAN GET THE VODKA THERE!

Everybody from the BB is invited, think it will make for quite a fun time! Now I'm sure there are a few souls who may not want to be scene with us loons...but the rest of you can come and join the festivities!!!

I would love to come and meet you all! But it's such a long trip. Maybe AHC will come with me and we can make the road trip after our summer camp reunion? Any other New Yorkers out there who want to meet Colin, Duffy, Jair, Finzean, Jed, Anyplace, Kennett Square, Inverness, and of course Moesha? Perhaps we could find a VW Bus and make the trip with the class and style required by such an important meeting? Complete with "Will work for tack" signs on all the windows? Bathroom stops at every Nordstroms between New York and Virginia?

Fellow Mosbyites.....rumor has it that Colin is trying to step down from her role as THE UNDISPUTED LEADER of this motley gathering - and after she organized it, no less.....hopefully this post will prompt sufficient outcry and outrage from her legion of fans, that she will have no choice but to attend and assume her rightful post as party hostess - as part of her duties, I think it would be a nice gesture if she picked up the tab for the first round of all drinks for everyone attending the M'bug Classic on Friday...

"Picking up the tab for the first round" sounds about right to me!!!

I live in Chantilly, VA but I ride in Anytown, USA

OK, I'm lurking. I admit it. I'm only doing it because it's part of my therapy. And, my engraved invitation is coming when? This whole night is scaring me already.

"If you have the time, spend it. If you have a hand, lend it. If you have the money, give it. If you have a heart, share it." by me

Look up about 4 posts, Anyplace! Colin is BEGGING YOU to come!

Who is going to make sure there are no trainers at our shin dig? That could be VERY VERY DANGEROUS!

Hey Slugger! You bet I'll be there! Don't know about the transport though. Remember I'm way out here in the Pacific Northwest and driving all the way to VA in a VW would be a bit long!!! But, I think Moesha said something about sending his plane for me - maybe we can stop and pick you up at JFK?

But, we MUST stop at Nordies! AHC has promised to take me shopping, and Duffy is buying Chocolates for all! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    You Strike Me Still

Geez- I feel left out [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]
    I may be a trainer, but I really do have fun !AND I won't tell if you don't!!!
    I guess I am destined to dinners with the horseshow moms- again-Or counting flowers on the wall- Daggone purgatory!!

Fear not, Cozmo! You can come! Kennett Square is a trainer, too, but she can come! We're only worried about the trainers of the posters....who may come to Mosby's with a shot gun ready to kill us all off for corrupting their clients!

LOL- corruption? Never!!!!

I'm a trainer too, but harmless. I think Colin is just touchy about trainers that frequent Utah. I'm going to bring a horse I'm trying to sell, get Colin drunk and show him to her because she buys horses without vetting them. I'll have him parked at the school across the street and we can all go ride on their playing fields. I'll give pony rides to those that are too drunk to function and lessons to those that have crappy equitation. Then, I'll down another Prozac, chased by a Xanax and then ride my horse right through Middleburg and we can all sing Christmas carols, in an effort to reinact the annual Christmas parade.

"If you have the time, spend it. If you have a hand, lend it. If you have the money, give it. If you have a heart, share it." by me

Anyplace -- I am howling! I can NOT WAIT to meet you! Not only do I never vet horses, I NEVER RIDE THEM before buying them! Just need to watch them go! LOL!

I have a feeling this Mosby's reunion will be quite the event! I will set up a booth at the main entrance to Mosby's, hand out nametags, and take photos! After 6 or so bud lights, I'll be dancing with Jair, sucking face with Jeb, and singing with Moesha!

Slugger, I will email you about the possibility of a road trip. Colin and I have already been talking about it. Now I just have to get speedracer away from her husband and pets for a long weekend...

Jair, if you can make it to New York, slugger and I will save a seat in the car for you! Nordstrom's here we come... I'm heading right for the shoe department. Oh, I forgot, it's my horse who gets to wear expensive shoes these days!

Jair, the plane sounds purrrrrfect! Manhatten has such great places to shop, perhaps we can leave it on the runway for a few hours and shop, shop, shop! Then fly on to VA. I'm sure Moesha will go for it, as long as we bring him gifts.

Kerswyn must bring a Jack Russell to play the part of baby Jesus in the subsequent reenactment of the Christmas parade. Should we all bring hot pants for our equitation lessons?

An even better plan, AHC! I look forward to hearing from you! Oh and Jair- I get the front seat!!

I hope you like 80's music Colin! Cause believe me after I pack a few cold ones back and hear disco, things get wild!!!!!

BTW, my brother-in-law is still considering coming, so all you girls make sure you're dressed to the nines!

The shoe department AHC? No way - I'm heading to the underwear - got find the perfect pair of garanimal boxers to wear under my vinyl chaps at Mosby's! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    You Strike Me Still

Oh goodness Jair. Will you be wearing your Flashdance leg warmers as well? http://www.chronofhorse.com/ubb/tongue.gif

OK, since I was ignoring you people early on, being that this post didn't apply to me, although I've been a Virginian for 27 years (not to be confused with my age), what night are we talking about? And are we dressing like normal people or horse people?