The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Slugger, I love the idea of a Winnebago parked outside of Mosby's. LOL I'm sure that for a small fee (free drinks) we'd let some of those locals who don't want to drink and drive rent space on the floor for the night.
    Lest anyone think this group is made up solely of Virginians, you can be sure that the New Yorkers will be there representing Zones 1 and 2....

Kennett Square...ah you do lurk in the shadows of the Shark Club....have we not spoken/danced/or had a lemon drop shooter together...thought I've blessed everyone at the club! And yes, I do miss my beloved Brett, don't even see him at the gym any longer....Abdeed is my bartender, he takes very good care of me. Next time you see my at the club...show yourself!!!!

GTG,

I shall come up and share a Lemon drop shooter and a dance on the bar!! I haven't been to the SC in a while due to work constraints and a vacation at the Biltmore. I really am due to tie one on, what night do you hold court? I will be sure to come with the dancing pumps polished. We can co-ordinate and find each other by the truly chi-chi outfits that we constantly wear. Cheers!!

Kennett Square, RUN, don't walk, from Good to Go if you see her approaching you at the Shark Club with lemon shooters...she is dangerous...trust me...

Kennett Square - of course you can stay at my B&B. Inverness hasn't returned my calls, so I don't know where she is staying. But Retro, AHC, Slugger are all staying there too. I think posisbly Jeb and Moesha too, but I'm not sure if they're still talking to each other. Should be ok as long as Sea Urchin doesn't come too. Could be trouble otherwise. LOL!

Kryswyn - I have decided to have an intimate dinner party instead of going to a restaurant. I hope you will come? I just picked up the latest Martha Stewart Living and have chosen some divine recipes and floral arrangements for the occasion. Having just come from my city's Pride Parade I am thinking of a rainbow motif...

I hope Colin doesn't forget she's bringing the alcohol!
    You Strike Me Still

Great Kennett Square..we will definitely have a lemon shooter together and a chi-chi dance on the bar....I am always there on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights...can we say I am a real regular or what...and most of the time I am causing so much trouble you can't miss me...LOL!!! <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kennett Square:
    GTG,

I shall come up and share a Lemon drop shooter and a dance on the bar!! I haven't been to the SC in a while due to work constraints and a vacation at the Biltmore. I really am due to tie one on, what night do you hold court? I will be sure to come with the dancing pumps polished. We can co-ordinate and find each other by the truly chi-chi outfits that we constantly wear. Cheers!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh and how might you know Benaja??? Have you been blessed????????? Who might be lurking under this alias......hmmmmmm I wonder??? <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Benaja:
    Kennett Square, RUN, don't walk, from Good to Go if you see her approaching you at the Shark Club with lemon shooters...she is dangerous...trust me...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh I'm sure no one is lurking GTG - your reputation is known far and wide - I must say I'm confused, however, about why you neglected to mention Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday as the other nights you are at the S.C.? Practicing your back stroke for the wading pool on those nights perhaps?

Harris, Harris, Harris......As I have told you once before I am down to three nights per week.....according to my counselor at the center (as in Betty Ford).... three nights is all I am allowed....HAH!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Good to go:
    Oh and how might you know Benaja??? Have you been blessed????????? Who might be lurking under this alias......hmmmmmm I wonder??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yesterday I thought that Benaja professed to be from Utah/outerspace.

GTG - Wow, your reputation HAS certainly spread far and wide. And to think you have achieved such fame on an abbridged schedule as permitted by Ms. Ford and her keepers at the clinic.

Either that, or Benaja was up all night taking notes and making diagrams of the BB participants. He/she sure is a quick study - knew nothing yesterday and is all kinds of up to speed today.

Benaja definately is a quick study! He does indeed live in Utah...is part of one of the most famous polygamist families in the state. His part ownership of Mosbys is just a hobby, as he frequents the hunts in Virginia. I think he's after Good To Go....wants to add her to his "collection"!

Oooh Colin I'm ahhhh into collectabiles!!!! <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colin:
    Benaja definately is a quick study! He does indeed live in Utah...is part of one of the most famous polygamist families in the state. His part ownership of Mosbys is just a hobby, as he frequents the hunts in Virginia. I think he's after Good To Go....wants to add her to his "collection"!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>