Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and Jingles.
Clyde is in his stall, dull, but reasonably comfortable. He started refluxing as the day has continued, and is having his stomach lavaged every several hours to reduce the discomfort from the increased pressure in his stomach.
Only time will tell if he will pull through. Horse with enteritis can have reflux for days, and though he has not yet showed us a huge reflux number I wouldn't be surprised to see him send back 10-15 liters every 2-3 hours. Currently he's showing 5-7 every few hours. He's being flooded with fluids, antibiotics, anti inflammatorys, and lots of love and attention.
Thankfully he did not need a resection, and his organs all appeared to be healthy as they could or should be considering his condition.
I've spent a month telling everyone somethings off with him, and having several work ups, including checking his eyes with boarded veterinarians. Most likely the cause for his bizarre behavior was a slow brewing enteritis which bared it ugly head on friday. (there were no signs with bloodwork, ultrasounds, or any other way to detect that this was his problem)
I am just thankful due to my family that we were able to take him to surgery and save his life, because without it, he would have undoubtedly been euthanized.
Crossing my fingers and staring at the sky, asking that he continues in the right direction, and is able to go home, happy. But right now, it's just a waiting game, and to see which direction he decides to go....
Again thank you ALL for your thoughts, and prayers!