The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Is that they are um - frustrated (for you-know-what). I can say this was NOT the case with me. So there.

"The simple truth is never simple and rarely true."
    -Oscar Wilde
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." ~ Jack Layton

Sambuca and diet Coke on ice, Camel Lights, InStalker magazine, Cheet-os (crunchy only), the COTH boards (duh!), Latin men, Cool Ranch-flavored anything, boys who don't speak much English... none of these things are good for me, probably...

[This message was edited by InWhyCee on Oct. 25, 2001 at 04:33 PM.]
    \"It is by no means the privilege of the rider to part with his horse solely by his own will.\" -- Alois Podhajsky

\"Go on, Bill... This is no place for a pony.\"

Gum, especially Dentyne Ice Wintergreen..mmmmmmm [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Snapple Peach Iced Tea

Horse shopping

This BB

Must-see TV thursday (yippee, it's thursday!)

Dave Matthews Band

E

From New Jersey.......transplanted to Silicon Valley, CA

I can't get enough of the stuff!.....But's it a little embarrassing going to the recyling station with a large garbage can of snapple bottles!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] "Gee lady, you drink alot of those snapple things!"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wombat:
    I can't get enough of the stuff!.....But's it a little embarrassing going to the recyling station with a large garbage can of snapple bottles!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know the feeling, at one point there were at least 8 of those big 32-oz plastic bottles in my room...

E

What do you mean no sushi on the barge??? I wrote down my preferences for food... Hmmm. I guess I might have to smuggle a fishing pole aboard. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Wow, I thought having five needlepoint belts was excessive! Maybe I won't feel so guilty about completing that sixth one...

they say that about label peelers too

<It's all part of my ninja training [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] >
    ~ they tease you cause they like you ~

- Coronation Street
    - Law & Order (any and all of the spinoffs [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] )
    - My horse
    - buying books!!!!
    - shortbread cookies that are filled with toblerone chocolate! Mmmmm

http://communities.msn.ca/KristinSaunders/PhotoAlbums

If we go into withdrawl, I'm sure Paris has it's share of sushi bars!

I'm bringing two belts to work on so if you're really bored........you're hired! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I'd be thrilled to explore the Paris sushi scene with you [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Who needs all that fancy French "coozene" and old grape juice. Just give me raw fish and good beer [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dmj:
    Ice cubes. I eat them as if they were candy. I am aware that this is not normal [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I share your pain!
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Now, anyone else addicted to popcorn????

[This message was edited by HSM on Oct. 25, 2001 at 05:52 PM.]

What belts are you taking with you to work on?

I am addicted to SmartFoods Chedder Chesse Popcorn! I don't know why I am, but I am.

Things that I am addicted to, in no particular order:

*TB horses (I don't know why, but I LOVE them!)
    *Books ( anything with horses and I am now on"I" in the Sue Grafton A-B-C seris and I LOVE Kinsey Millhone! In case you don't know, she's the herione in the books and she rocks!)
    *HORSES! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    *This BB! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    *"Boston Public" on Fox, and "Friends", "Will & Grace" and "ER" on NBC. I am also addicted to Animal Planet's "Emergency Vets" series.( I don't know why. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] )
    *Food!
    *Going to horse shows!
    * The "RENT" musical!

I'll log on later with more addictions. Don't worry I have PLENTY MORE! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Proudly \"bonked\" member of OMGiH I loff my mare clique!!~ and the Redheads with Redheads clique!!!!

I'm an ice chewer too...

And:
    Shoes
    Lucky Charms
    Jonathon Taylor Thomas [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Boys
    COTH BB
    AIM
    Sticking things in my mouth
    Biting my cuticles

http://jrsclique.proboards.com/index.cgi
    Junior Clique!

from the 16 year old part of me:
    Marlboro Lights and Jose Cuervo Gold.
    from the ivy leauge bound "masterpeices of west. literature" reading part of me:
    ROMANCE NOVELS me tooooo!!! and COSMO!!!
    from the from the manic-depressive part of me:
    sometimes I have giggling fits

I think I have more than one personality... omg speaking of the ivy bound part of me, I get home from school, and ERIN!!! coth OT day??? could you have cleared this with me first, so that it could be a day when I didn't have three tests to NOT study for?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

charter memeber, Thread Killers Anonymous
    (yes, this means you should yell at me when my posts are too long, and bump threads that I kill)
    charter memeber, Thread Killers Anonymous
    (yes, this means you should yell at me when my posts are too long, and bump threads that I kill)

\"People come and go in this Forest, and they say, \'It\'s only Eeyore, so it doesn\'t count.\' They walk to and

Goshen, New York (cutest little hossie town in NY)

sushi, popcorn and herr's crunch cheese sticks....(actually almost anything that has salt on it, oh god, how i love salt)

Shopping and Britney Spears! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

[QUOTEHSM
    Member posted Oct. 25, 2001 05:17 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    me too!

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by dmj:
    Ice cubes. I eat them as if they were candy. I am aware that this is not normal

I share your pain!

Now, anyone else addicted to popcorn????
    ] [/QUOTE]

Okay, this is how this works. Popcorn (a "white" starchy vegetable) actually pulls iron from your system, and as mentioned earlier on the thread, eating ice cubes is a symptom of an iron deficiency. See the connection? Now, I am HOPING there are some nutritionists out there who can refute this theory, but I trust the source who explained this to me.

Try an iron supplement, see what happens!

"The simple truth is never simple and rarely true."
    -Oscar Wilde
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." ~ Jack Layton

bubble baths! with a thriller to read, Mozart (especially Cecilia Bartoli) on the stereo - a big fire in the woodstove AND the fireplace and a MUG of Bailey's... just keep letting water out and running hot in.... ahhhhh
    Horses ... I'm confessing it here first - I just got another two old mares. (my biggest addiction - old brood mares) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    "You know what else I prepared for? I prepared to be President" ~ Sec. Hillary Clinton