The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Yep, there was a spin-off.... Am having a senior moment and can't think of the name of the show though.

Thanks slugger... now I can stop racking my brain. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by AHC on Feb. 06, 2001 at 03:02 PM.]

Did no one else watch Bob Ross?! Am I the only BB-er to have practiced painting "happy trees"?! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Who could have not loved an aging hippie who painted on PBS and most likely kept a bong behind his easle for commercial breaks?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

We should all build 10,000 Sq,feet homes with lots of windows and varying styles on the same court and just go there every once in a while BB landing we can call it!!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

I watched Great Space coaster, in the morning before leaving for school.
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

I used to think the sesame Street kids and the kids on Zoom were in gangs and were dangerous because they lived in the city and walked around without nannies or their parents or grandparents!!!!!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

ROTFLMAO!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

When my nanny used to take me for walks in the park - she kept yelling "Spit Spot Spit Spot" to me b/c I was so slow! Next thing I knew, I was on a Merry- Go- Round with Dick Van Dyke!

BB Landing.... I LOVE IT! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I also was afraid of the kids in Jaws! because they just ran around the beach totally unsupervised!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

Guys, you need to either make this thread horse related, or take it to private email, please.

Thanks. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

How about one of my OLDER sister's favorite shows, MR. ED!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

A horse is a horse, of course, of course, unless he's the... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]
    \"Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion. It seizes a person whole and, once it has done so, he will have to accept that his life will be radically changed.\" -- Ralph Waldo E

I agree Erin - shameful, just shameful....

Remember International Velvet!!! when those Midland Boys chased her through a field and she had to gallop over hedges and she fell but their yugo blew up after hitting a tree??
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

My personal favorite...Dukes of Hazard. I have seen Tom Wopat in person! I am known as the Daisy Duke of Great Falls!

Slugger implored:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Did no one else watch Bob Ross?! Am I the only BB-er to have practiced painting "happy trees"?! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used to fold laundry to the mellow tones of Mr. Bob Ross. Oh how I miss those happy trees, fluffy pink clouds just hanging there, and the scrunch, scrunch, scrunch of his brush.

I remember BOB. Could paint an entire picture in 15 min flat. Really cool to watch. Oh yea, he had a bong somewhere close by........

Where's that Melinda??? Isn't she the one getting paid to monitor us????

Get back to work!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]