The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Cresieda, on no you did not!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

Run very far away [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Run to The Bear Bar! Moesha will certainly follow and I'll meet you both there. Then on to Jeckel&Hyde's! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

I'm homesick for NYC. Especially the Bear. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

~the back of my horse, where the view is best!

I'm ready for anything! And I don't believe in asbestos suits. If you can't take the heat, don't play with fire [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

and I'm a confirmed pyromaniac! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I usually don't get involved in the gossip - but I'm so deprived as I didn't get to head to Florida this year...growl...so while I'm freezing up here I may as well enjoy this......

If you're where I think you are I know who you were referring to in the second part of your post - at least if I'm correctly recalling a certain show I rode in awhile ago. Hmm.....

Allyson

Allyson,
    Currently I'm here wintering in Virginia with Satan and the Where's the beef lady. They are such nice hosts. However, we are planning a safari to the North Pole to watch Sally Struthers ride bucking Narwhales, it is quite a feet, and of course Moby will be along to record his new Dance mix of celtic chuckcha eskimo nigerian folk yogi.
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

ROTFLMAO again! How is the Where's the Beef lady? I haven't seen her since The Hampton Classic '94... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Check your mail!

Hey Slugger, I am on my laptop and don't have access to that email, I'll check first thing in the morning.

Where's the beef lady is totally into her new bow flex machine, she and Shirley from What's happening have been hitting the bars in Chelsea lately, what a pair!! I think Satan feels a bit left out, but he has made friends with the blond guy who used to play in Simon and Simon!!!!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

OMG! I KNOW that guy! He used to live next door and had his own garage door opener, I might add!

OMG Slugger I totally had the biggest crush on him. but I also had one on Tootie from The Facts of Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

But I totally got over Tootie when she started getting all good samaritan and gave up joining that Sororiety because of Natalie.

Then came the Molly Ringwald, my twin!!!!!!!!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

Tootie?! I was partial to the Mackenzie Austin character myself!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Which one was that, the butch one who rode a motorcycle and went to visit her father in jail and then helped Blair's cousin with cerebral palsy become a stand up comedian?

p.s. I hear you are stocking up on the best White wines for Sea Urchin's visit!!!!!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

You hear well, Moesha! No Miracle Ear for you!

My horses are looking forward to experiencing the Hunter King... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

That was the little one who worked in the gourmet food store that the dorm mother ran when they all went to college. Geez, keep up! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

you're quite uplifting---just had a Mandy moment started by another thread (if you don't know what I'm talking about then it's your problem).

Whose going to ride my princess in her 1st Year Green debut this spring???

Pict is 2 years old

now you all know how big my butt was after I had my beast-child... Got it under control now...

Right horse BTW... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Toronto, a city that\'s not won a Stanley Cup in my damned lifetime

Jamie Lynn, do you mean Mindy, the really droll sorta obese class-clown character? Or you confessing to being a Barry Manilow fan?

Oh Mandy
    You came and you gave without taking
    And I need you tonight
    Oh Mandy...

Mandarin---my horse of 17 years (28 at the time) that I had to put down right before t-giving---which you Canadians don't celebrate anyways!!!!!!!!

Boxing Day is celebrated in the land o' our brothers and sisters... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]