The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Deep space - corner of no and where (aka Texas)

I will agree with the pregnancy comment. I've actually LOST weight during this pregnancy, but my boobs have gone up two sizes and show no signs of slowing down. Haven't even foaled yet. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    Let's see....I'm up to an F. Yes, ladies, an F. I'll probably be a G or an H before I'm done. You think you have back problems? Ha!
    Oh well...my husband loves it! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"We can talk...or not talk...for hours, and still find things to not talk about!"

Book: If you take advantage of her, you\'re going to burn in a very special level of Hell, a level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater. Firefly

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heineken:
    Three, every time every ride. I'm a 34 DD. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEINEKEN...You (and others here) must REALLY REALLY love to ride in order to endure so much. I can't say I know how you feel but as creseida recommended, you should check out the website: title9sports.com., without further delay.

In their catalog, they offer one bra called "THE LAST RESORT BRA" #313801. They claim it's the first ever with a 5-barbell (support level) rating,
    said to TOTALLY eliminate bounce....no movement at all, literally! And it's recommended especially for D, DD, and DDD-cups. Comes in white or black...$55.00.

There are several other kinds with a lower barbell ratings if that one is too much.

Good luck.

Though I don't speak from experience
    "WHINNYING" IS EVERYTHING!!

I need to have some extra $$$ so that I can buy one...I have the catalog here and am all ready but have no funds...Thanks though!!!

EMPLOYED!!!! Finally!!!! I start tomorrow at Cosi, Dupont North for all you VA/MD/DC'ers [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Can you stress-fracture your brain?

Allright I think I should share my story here...

Pre-children I was a 36D/DD. After two kids in 15 months and what seemed a life time in mind altering bras I finally got my body recovered from nursing the 2nd child and went to the local under-garment shop for new bras. (This is THE place to go in town to get a good fit by one of a group of lovely southern battle-axes who KNOW all about boobs.)

The little gray hair lady asked me what size, to which I answered that it had been so long since I'd wore a normal bra I had no idea. We started with a D because that's what I was 'before.' After several trys with no success she said, "Honey I think we need to try a C." I was literally speechless. After a few of my sputtering atempts at communication she patted my hand and told me, "Darling, really it's O.K. this happens to alot of women after babies. I'm sure we can fix you up with a good push-up bra and it will be fine. There just no need to get upset!"

To which I answered, "You don't understand. I've always WANTED to be a C! In high school I went from a B straight to a D. This is fabulous!"

So confessions...Being a C is just great!

My Ob/Gyn, who is a real hoot, informed me that I would need two cranes to hold my big girls up when I decided to have kids... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    Champion sports bra for me~ I can deal with a "tube boob" if it means not having black eyes! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] SUZ

*~*"Why is it that you PARK on a DRIVEway, but you DRIVE on a PARKway???"*~*
    Crayola posse~ orange yellow, official pilot
    Proud owner of "High Flight" & "Shorty"

Well, not that I thought I'd be posting this, but I am a 38- 40 DDD (F). I came thisclose to having the reduction surgery, but just couldn't go through w/ it. I feel like I'm playing God, there's nothing 'wrong' with them, they're just tooo big. But boy, I sure would like to be even just a 'single' D cup.

I where two bras (underwire only) every day, all day, at work and of course during riding.
    Cheryl in WNY
    Horse Kids Kit & Bobby

Years ago I was in the lingerie department at Saks in NYC. I found myself wandering around in the lingerie dept., and no, not like Winona, and before you could even utter the words, "Lejaby", I was in the dressing room with an armful of bras.

As I was trying on the first, the saleswoman, an older, chic, aggressive woman, burst into the dressing room and chastised me for not knowing how to 'place' myself in the bra; according to her, it wasn't about the size of the bra as much as it was about placement of the mammaries in the cups. Bowing from the waist, she proceeded to show me how it was to be done. Dissatisfied with my feeble attempt, she grabbed the suckers and placed them where they, apparently, should be.

I bought three bras. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heidi:
    she grabbed the suckers and placed them where they, apparently, should be.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"See, one here behind your left shoulder, and the other on your forehead, for that asymmetrical look that's all the rage this spring."

I can ONLY wear Wacoal for everyday. They are EXPENSIVE but worth every penny and they make my boobs look nice under clothes. Now, for going out and looking like a "hoochie", I have a few "special" bras that I brought back from France that are wonders of modern engineering...

EMPLOYED!!!! Finally!!!! I start tomorrow at Cosi, Dupont North for all you VA/MD/DC'ers [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Can you stress-fracture your brain?

Champion Support 2000 holds those puppys down great without the uniboob effect. Only goes to C though. I've heard great things about the Last Resort bra and the 1824 bra. Good luck ladies [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

~Run fast, Jump high. What else is there?~
    ~Run and Jump!~

Heidi's story would've made so much more sense to me if it had been an attractive male lingerie salesclerk who assisted her. Oooh! Now there's a concept! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Coreene is offline Schoolmaster Premium Member
    Original Poster

I'd tell you which brand, but I'd have to whup 'em out right now to check. But I loff it.
    EDDIE WOULD GO

Ever since the 3rd kid...I can't find a steel bra that works!

HELP....I hate 'em.

Would love to have them DOWNSIZED!

I WAS a 34 D. I wore two bras when I rode. I got much bigger when I was pregnant.

After breast reduction surgery, I now need only one bra to ride. Personally, I was disappointed that the surgeon didn't make me even smaller. (He removed three pounds of stuff.) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Could never figure out why anyone in their right mind would want to make them bigger. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

LOL HYN!! The picasso look? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

~AJ~
    I've been there...that's why I'm here.
    “A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.”
    ? Albert Einstein

~AJ~

I can't agree any more, who on earth would want a LARGE chest?

I know that I should be happy for what I was gifted with, but let me just vent for a second... "IT SUCKS!"

Albeit, I'm young (oh okay, I'll tell 16 to be exact) and I have a :clears throat: large chest, well, pretty large, perhaps a 42D. Man oh man, it stinks.

I can not wear 'regular' bras now, I fell in love with 1824's no bounce/minimal bounce bras.. never get me to trade for anything. Granted, those puppies have to be washed in hot water then stretched over to hold in place and not move..

I was thinking about the surgery, going down to a medium C it would be so much nicer than to have to deal with what God gifted me with...

I gave up on the sports bras.. they stretched out to much. All I can say is that thank god I am an eventer, those body protector things do a great deal of "quieting" them down.. ie: they remain stationary.

I was looking into the reduction surgery, but it will not be covered by insurance and it's another $5,000+/- that I could be using to go to college with.

Oh well, I've got to just learn to live with them. I wouldn't mind giving mine away at all, it would be a pleasure!

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>"See, one here behind your left shoulder, and the other on your forehead, for that asymmetrical look that's all the rage this spring." <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm trying to summon up the courage to explain to Hans that it's not exactly a Cindy Crawford-esque mole that sags on my forehead. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

For all who're contemplating a reduction surgery, I know two women who've undergone the procedure and ya know, like planter warts, they grow back.

Okay, we've talked about big boobs, no boobs and new boobs....what about OLD boobs.

Now that's a challenge!!!

Susan Doner, Little Bull Run Farm. Standing Boleem, Argosy and King's Camelot. www.littlebullrun.com

Old boobs.... oh, yes. Can't wait till I have to take these 36DD pups and roll them up to put them in a bra in a few more years when they have dropped to my knees. Geesh, what a thought.

Sonesta Farms Hanoverian, Knabstrupper & Arabian Sport Horses

"Find something you love & call it work."
    Visit Sonesta Farms website at www.sonestafarms.com or our FaceBook page at www.facebook.com/sonestafarms. Also showing & breeding Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.

Okay....I would loose an INSTANT 15 pounds if my boobs fell off!

So how much is breast reduction? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]