The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My name's Amanda, I'm 17, and I live in upstate New York. (kinda near Albany) My horse's name is Charlie. He's around 13 (maybe 14, who knows), an OTTB, and the coolest thing around! He's so funny sometimes, and I love him to bits (when he's being good! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ) We do mostly do low hunter - type stuff (2'6", sometimes 3 ft on a good day) In my spare time (which is minimal!) I work at the barn and try to catch up on all the stuff I put off so I can go ride. That's about the story of my life! (pretty dull, I know)

That is so weird. We have two Amandas with TBs named Charlie.

~Erin B #1
    My mother told me not to talk to strangers. I never talk to myself anymore.

I'll Play!!!

NAME: Kelly

LIVE: Oregon! I have lived here all my life and LOVE it!

HORSE: I lease a retired ex-racehorse named Tailor Made(barn name Tailor) who is an 16 year old 16.2H chestnut TB gelding.

DIVISION: Pre-Adult(2'6") division at the local shows in my area.

SCHOOL: I am currently a freshman at my local Community College and still deciding what I want to do...Am leaning towards doing something in the Legal field...Don't ask.

HOBBIES: RIDE, read, watch T.V., write some and every once in a while I get political. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

I don't have a scanner so I can't scan some pictures of Tailor and me, but as soon as I get one, you guys will be the first ones I will go post-crazy on! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I was thinking the exact same thing ErinB.

As was I [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

-Amanda

"when angry, count four. When very angry, swear." Mark Twain

Hey, that's pretty cool! I don't knpw any other
    Amanda's - glad I'm not the only one! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

My name is Suzanne, I am 27 years old, and work ALOT so that my 9 yr old 16h Grey QH mare Trixie can live in the style she is accustomed. I too live in the Albany, NY area. Trixie and I show in the A/A jumpers. We have not shown much locally, pretty much just did a few weeks at HITS Catskills last year.
    While Trixie is getting a well deserved rest (not for lameness, just peace of mind, and because my trainer is in Ocala) for a month or so, I am riding my friends wonderful 4 yr old QH. She is pretty green, but a serious blast to ride. She will eventually be a really cute hunter!!!
    There is a pic of Trix floating around the COTH site somewhere, but I do not have it here to upload...I am here at work...workin' hard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]