The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I think the third picture in my first URL is of Kelsy, finding alternate jobs for her Jr Jumper.

When we stumbled upon the conspiracy, Jair, were we wearing our black Armani square cuts or the white Gucci thongs? I don't remember ... too many Yellow Birds that a.m. I seem to vaguely recall Heidi letting us rest our drinks on her enhanced decolletage, but things get a bit fuzzy after that.

What I do know, is that the North American IDHS group are crying foul over the fact that bigbearbloods are really heavily Irish bred and are NOT getting the credit they deserve in the sport horse world! That's why their ears are a little big and they have such tremendous scope.

Robby Drew, back to innocently stumbling upon things
    When blood is the beverage of choice, the sharpest fangs feed first.

RJ - Are you talking about the drink - Yellow Bird? I had one of those at a Chinese Restaurant one time and it knocked me on my butt quicker than you can say "VTrider"!!!

Here is a picture of my favorite mule of all times!!

Toronto, a city that\'s not won a Stanley Cup in my damned lifetime

From between the great canyon of her ample bosom, Heidi pulls out the latest directive from 'Charlie' (spilling nary an ounce of the precious and perched Yellowbird cocktail): "Angels, there has been a great misdeed comitted against the hunter jumper world. Sea Urchin must be stopped. Use all the resources at your disposal."

Go-go boots and Gucci thongs ablaze with commitment to the mission, Robby Drew and Jair Hardy leapt onto their awaiting Vespas and sped off. In the fumes of their departure, their voices hung in the humid air, to drift into the ears of nearby cafe dwellers.

Robby Drew: "No, miss thang, I'm Cameron, you're Drew".

Jair Hardy: "I don't wanna be Drew, she's going out with that gross Tom Green guy. I'm more capable of breaking Matt Dillon's heart, I'm Cameron!"

Following their discovery of the international Bigearblood conspiracy, our intrepid heros posed for a picture for TV Times:
    You Strike Me Still

Let's reminisce brother Jair about your glory days in white satin pants, serenading a stadium full of 13 year-old girls, "Met her on a Sunday and my heart stood still, da doo run, run, run, da doo run, run". Were the surgeons successful in excising your surgically stitched-on pants?

How your poor brother Robby had to suffer through a tumultous marriage to Kirstie Alley. Thank goodness for syndicated television series - his career is once again on its destined path and from the divorce settlement he can now buy as many bigearbloods as he pleases. I believe he's purchased one for each lovely maiden in his harem - VTrider, MAZ, AHC.

As for moi, my mammary canyons have deflated with age and I am stuck in the small Mexican town, slinging burritos.

First and foremost, I would never wear go-go boots. Instead, I am much more fond of the Prada velcro aquasocks that retail for the low Prada price of $295. But you're right - I'm totally Cameron.

Fear not, fair maiden! I shall make a personal delivery of your new bigbearblood very, very soon. Despite my stunning blue eyes and shocking blond hair, I'm still a Diaz at heart! My roots run deep (btw, where's Oribe when you need him for a quick touch-up?).

Robby, off to drink Yellow Birds (popular a.m. Mardi Gras drink, VT Rider) for the afternoon ...

Robby, gotta run and pick up the kids from school but I think there's a fashion thread on the verge of breakthrough.

You post it okay in my absence - which designer would you choose to 'redesign' the riding garb?

Jair! I didn't know the Bigearblood Breeding Compendium had been translated from the German, or was that orignally in Dutch, already! I shall have to order a copy. Hopefully I can find it on Amazon.

I'm disappointed that the WBFSH has not yet admitted the Bigearblood Verband to full membership, but it's only a matter of time, I'm sure.

Bigoubet de Earouet is my absolute favorite! I understand even the O'Connors are considering adding some Bigearblood lines to their event horses -- Giltears, Custom Mule, and Prince Panears. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    "I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but why is it that a woman will forgive homicidal behavior in a horse, yet be highly critical of a man for leaving the toilet seat up?" Dave Barry

It would be John Bartlett. He's the s*it, AFAIC!

What about you?

RJ (five years ago I'd have said Gaultier, but that was when I was a wasp-waisted Italian size 48 ... and who *really* wants to ride in rubber?)

You are priceless! GILTEARS!

I am dying here! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

And Portia, don't forget Abigail Lufkin's new bigearblood, Jacob TwoBigEars....

Jacob TwoBigEars! LOLOL!! I can just picture him!

Oh, this has got to stop. The partners are coming in wondering why the hell I'm laughing out loud to myself while sitting in front of the computer. Gawd knows the brief I'm supposed to be writing isn't anything to laugh about. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    "I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but why is it that a woman will forgive homicidal behavior in a horse, yet be highly critical of a man for leaving the toilet seat up?" Dave Barry

The olympic winners:

D'Seemyears
    Kasham all Ears
    Land 'o ears

and don't forget those great brothers John and Michael Whitakears!!!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    You Strike Me Still

Tis true, too short to wear Prada, Armani, John Bartlett well. I look I'm wearing ma-in-law's potato sack. And I know we drove his wife to suicide, but I'm kinda partial to Claude Montana - I think he'd create a doozy of a sexy riding jacket. Though not prototyped from his '80's collections - I'd probably get eaten alive by the shoulder pads. Other confession, I LOVE Geoffrey Beene. What an elegant jacket he'd make, with such pretty details. Would love to see what Galliano could create to replace the damn TS's. Would guess that it'd be a work of art and NO ONE would look as if they're stashing a colostomy bag.

BTW, John Whittaker has a new mount - Virtual Village Earham. Willi Melliger's now trying out a new mount, courtesy of Sea Urchin, Calvearo.

Here a picture of the originator of the Royal Studbook for the Bigearbluebloods:
    You Strike Me Still

Jair that is a good one!!!Can't stop laughing!

I am at my desk roaring with laughter thinking about the hairnets/helmets John and Michael Whitakears will need to wear in order to get that hair over the big ears look.... and then I see the picture of Prince Charles and laugh even harder....

Well you know what they say Jair, big ears, big...