The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

THIS IS THE BEST!!!!

Bless you Jair!!! This is the kind of fun I was talking about on your thread yesterday!!! You are great! Thanks for making me laugh first thing this morning!!

Justbay - You are my new idol...

Duffy - I am sure that SU did hit that jump perfectly, but we won't tell anyone that Colin had to "prep" the mule for him.....

Note the leg action!!!!!!!
    Ilove it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Colin prepping her NAW mule for SU's next ride.

Even from an early age, Colin was training all types of farm animals to jump....

AHC from the FEI (Foreign Equestrian Investigations) reporting. MAZ and I made a quick trip to Mexico last night and can report that it is all true! The bigearbloods have invaded the Virginia horse show scene!!!!! We will be holding an additional meeting this evening in full FEI uniform (black leather pants, black boots and sweaters) and will report on recommended actions tomorrow. Watch out Mr. Chips Ahoy.....

Signed,
    AHC (aka Long Spot North)

[This message was edited by AHC on Jan. 18, 2001 at 09:27 AM.]

It seems that Moesha is acting as a double agent. Here he is spotted at the Lexington Horse Center astride one of the recent imports of said mule agent, Sea Urchin.

It appears that Moesha is part of the scandle! After he witnessed the spectacular jumping ability of the Bigearbloods, he had to have his own. He knows he must stay one step ahead of the competition!

It is rumored that his big grey steed is of Greman breeding and was recently imported.

Moesha needs to be on E! Fashion Emergency!

Colin rewarding Bessie for doing great in the flat class...

"Mules love to jump, making them great for coon hunting. "

That in itself causes me to laugh. What do you have to jump to hunts coons? And what do you do with coons after you hunted them?
    **Before you can be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid.**

Jump barbed wire. You really don't want to know what they do with the 'coons other than wearing the outside of them as hats. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

I believe they also jump "cricks".
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

OMG - I am laughing soooo hard!!! But I don't have time to play today!!!! Grrrrrr..... meetings all day long!!

That's alright - I'll be getting you all back in good time!!!

xoxoxo

BTW - VT and JustBay - you guys have WAY TOO MUCH time on your hands!

Aha! So now the landslide begins, just as some were worried about at the Annual Meeting when they voted to amend the rules to "allow mules to compete at all levels of AHSA Driving Events and shows." That rule hasn't even taken effect yet, and the Bigearbloods have invaded show jumping! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    "I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but why is it that a woman will forgive homicidal behavior in a horse, yet be highly critical of a man for leaving the toilet seat up?" Dave Barry

Portia! Have you bought the new Bigearblood Compendium of Bloodlines?

I see that Bigoubet de Earouet is in the lead! Muleton won the showjumping award followed by Bigolo in dressage and Ready Steady Donkey in the 3-Day!

I hear that Ann Kursinski has invested in a bigearblood too: "Starmule" ! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

VT Rider may have photos [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    You Strike Me Still

is coming out of retirement for the chance to show "Jumping Jack Flash" in Grand Prix [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

will be showing bigearblood Spectacular Hearingabiltiy in the first year greens at WEF

I hesitate to bring this up....but what about ear stuffers on this new breed...?! LOL

Don't forget ear nets! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Is black tack appropriate on Bigearbloods? What style pad?

BUT HEY WAIT that third one could do puissance!
    I am laughing so hard am oh well you dont want to know!
    Brilyntrip

Well, Holly must always uses earstuffers on Spectacular Hearingability.... Of course she has a terrible time finding the extra-large size needed to cover the surface area. Perhaps this is a new business opportunity for an enterprising person.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]