The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

That is a very self-satisfied smile isn't it? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    You Strike Me Still

Deserted Road near Bigear Falls, Aculpulcopoco

Our task here in the paradise of the tropics has been a very difficult one, and we have faced some conflicting and unsubstantiated truths. Who is this Senor Sea Urchin? Is he merely a fable conjured up by the local populace as some sort of dark talisman whom to blame for the many hardships that they encounter, such as the unexplainable return of the giant locusts ever year, or the biogenic green ooze that often comes up the well shafts from time to time. Or is he real? Perhaps a modern version of Jekyll and Hyde created through the use of Alien DNA during the 1950's USDF experiments. An experiment that may very well have resulted in his superior strength, and equine-like senses that has enabled him to not only seemingly communicate on another level with his bigearbloods, but to be overly quick to startle at even the tiniest noise or object out of place. We believe this is why he has proved so elusive.

Until we have further hard evidence, we can only merely extrapolate at the socioparanormalequestrian long term effects that his mere on-going existence may have.

The truth is out there [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
    You Strike Me Still

Cackling here sooo funny!!!!Am crying thank you Jair you are too much
    Brilyntrip

Long undiscovered Southwestern marine creature, the "Long Ears Monster" has been sighted in the waters off Mexico's premier resort. Verified accounts tell shocking tales of it's incredible daring attempts to peek under Moesha's serape. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by Everythingbutwings on Jan. 19, 2001 at 10:34 AM.]
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

Agent AHC reporting.... Agent MAZ and I are on the case and as soon as we recover from our wicked hangovers, we will provide all of you with further information.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Wicked hangovers, huh? Were you drinking tequila shots out of the souvenier Bigearblood glasses again?
    "I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but why is it that a woman will forgive homicidal behavior in a horse, yet be highly critical of a man for leaving the toilet seat up?" Dave Barry

Where did this come from? It has a faded folder and the last reply is from January 2001 but it is on the front page? Is it just me...??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

I see no pictures. I wish to see pictures. *stomps foot* IS THERE NO END??!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Common sense aint so common.
    Common sense aint so common.

The heart and soul of Silicon Valley/Valley of the Heart\'s Delight....Sunnyvale, CA

I noticed the same thing earlier, CWP, and wondered what was going on???

I think if you post a message and then subsequently delete it, that the topic does still stay bumped up to the first page. So maybe that's what happened here....

~~~~~~~~
    "Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." - Dennis Miller
    Proud member of the Thoroughbred Clique! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    In Honor of dublin aka Dee Dee 07/24/53-02/07/03
    ~~~~~
    \"Of course, that\'s just my opinion. I could be wrong.\" - Dennis Miller
    *Go Bruins - Go Niners*

Actually, I had moved it back here from the "pruned" H/J topics purgatory (the slew of old topics I need to go through and delete the majority of) for brilyntrip, who wanted to post the pix on some other thread.

But looks like the pix didn't get moved, eh?

Hmm. Time for me to bug Infopop again. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

After the thread about rule change proposals I just had to have the big earblood thread again..
    The part that still kills me is the names "I'm All Ears" etc etc .....Honestly this thread and teh BB movie thread are my all time favs thank you ERIN!
    Brilyntrip