The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    12th floor of the Acme building in a city that knows how to keep it's secrets.

Anyone know about Jamie Planck?

Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
    You will not rise to the occasion, you will default to your level of training.

Jamie is married and lives in Mississippi.

Melvin is still in Chester COunty PA and does very well.

Last time I saw him, he STILL looked like he was in his 20's, not significantly older!

SoEasy may have his number, if you want it.

Found the view, just a-lookin' fer some $$$$ [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] ...
    co-author of 101 Jumping Exercises & The Rider's Fitness Program; Soon to come: Dead Ringer - a tale of equine mystery and intrique! Former Moderator!

\"in the wind, and rain, looking for the sun..................\"

Thank you Weatherford

You just made my day! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Glad to hear he's still going strong.

Danny Murphree and Kenny Dumsick?

I can't figure out which graemlin(s) are appropriate so... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Where is Tim Sweeney (New Hope PA?)

He had a barnful of nice ponies and juniors (I think, if memory serves me right). [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by the artist formerly known as yd:
    Danny Murphree and Kenny Dumsick?

I can't figure out which graemlin(s) are appropriate so... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need a, 'I live in la la land and have no idea how much I don't know.' graemlin.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Do you mean Tim Sweeney the con artist? Several trainers in the East Coast were very aware of Mr. Sweeney. Then he shows up on the West Coast and Started up North and moved South. Nice guy but had quite a few problems. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Virginia and North Carolina, Parrothead Clique!

Refresh my memory, or at least confirm it: weren't Danny and Kenny with Marley Goodman during the little incident? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Was that the Rox Dene face plant?

~Kryswyn~
    "Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo"
    ~Kryswyn~ Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo
    Check out my Kryswyn JRTs on Facebook

"Life is merrier with a terrier!"

Do any of you remember her?

"The world needs Dreamers and the world needs Doers;
    But above all, the world needs Dreamer's who Do."

Billie Anne. Hmmm. Did she ride that white stallion Jaggermeister (early 80's)? Or am I way off?

That would be her. Her maiden name was Gardner.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by equitationlane:
    Then he shows up on the West Coast and Started up North and moved South. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] I assume he wasn't AT recognized shows... He has been on the USAEq suspended list for years. Or was he???

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kryswyn:
    Was that the Rox Dene face plant?

~Kryswyn~
    "Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, no! This was the very first cocaine incident. Talk about spin!

Virginia and North Carolina, Parrothead Clique!

LOL Kryswyn don't get me confused! Danny and Kenny go with Marley and Whiskey Before Breakfast and cocaine.

Megan Johnstone goes with the face plant. Marley never rode Rox Dene.

Now works for Alan Schneider, the premier real estate company in the Hamptons...I drive by his "exclusive" signs every day...

We were out with the ponies on the way to the beach once, and he drove up beside us--small world, huh?

MCL

Stephanie Campas (sp?)?

New England area. NY? Late 70s? (maybe 1980,81) Had a nice junior hunter (at least one) and I recall she won a lot.

I believe Stephanie Campas got married and is now Stephanie Desiderio. She was teaching in NJ out of Desiderio, Ltd. for a long time. I think she has a few kids with her husband Ricky. I lost touch with the show scene up there when I graduated out of juniors in the early 90's. Any NJ folk have a better update?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anne:
    LOL Kryswyn don't get me confused! Danny and Kenny go with Marley and Whiskey Before Breakfast and cocaine.

Megan Johnstone goes with the face plant. Marley never rode Rox Dene.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sandbox, sandtrap, what's the difference??
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks for clearing that up!!!

~Kryswyn~
    "Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo"
    ~Kryswyn~ Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo
    Check out my Kryswyn JRTs on Facebook

"Life is merrier with a terrier!"