I rescued a hackney pony mare yesterday from the feedlot. Not sure she was in danger of getting shipped though because she is a pony. But who knows what her fate would have been. She is maybe in her teens? I am not good with aging them. I dewormed her. She does not have a current coggins and is not current on her shots. That would be the responsibility of the new owner.

She is the typical bay with a star and socks. She respects my hotwire. Sticks up for herself in the herd. She is not in any danger and I am fine leaving her in the pasture here. She is a great companion for someone looking for one. To a good home only. I have no idea if she is broke and I am not advertising her as being so. She is being advertised as a companion only. Good home a must and a contract will be signed that she must be returned to me if you no longer want her. This poor old girl deserves a good home now.

This is the 4th pony in the past 2 months I have picked up from the feedlot and I really don't want to turn into a pony farm. I have found a home for 2 of them at a rescue and the other 2 are still here.

She is free to a good home. Located in Michigan 48054. email DerbyLynFarms@gmail.com