The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Ireland

My daughter and I just returned from another visit to Flowerhill Equestrian Centre. Oliver Walsh and his staff did an outstanding job again. We had hunted with them back in Feb 2010. This time the hunting season was over so we went cross country riding. All of his horses are great and the accommodations were lovely.
    My daughter will be studying in Dublin this fall so I am looking forward to going back with her to hunt with Olivers pack.

Thanks for the recommendation! I have been looking at options for riding vacations in Ireland and did not know about this place. Do you have links to any other information about things to do in the area around this stable? We are looking at a holiday that includes riding for about a week, and then maybe a second week to tour around.

Flowerhill.net is the website. Tell Oliver that the Missy recommended him. BTW We flew into Dublin and rented a car and drove there. Its about 2 hours with most of it on the highway. pretty easy. If Oliver doesnt have room in his house, the B&B is town is lovely also. Let me know if you have any other questions or want some recommendations as to what to see and where to go while over there. I have made many a trip to the "Green Land"