The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1989

even table -- I can't compete in the rodeo if I use it on Rambo Go Gold Fishes, but I could use it on others! http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_wink.gif
    ***Honorary Member of the "What is BOSS?" Cult...er...CLIQUE***
    ***Prominent Member of the 'Irrelevent Posters Clique'***
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

OMG - I think I was at around 200 posts when this thread started. I might need help kids.
    Chief Irrelevant Poster and member of the Broken Leg Brigade.

I wouldn't event at all, but it feels SO GOOD when you complete in one piece...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eventable:
    I might need help kids. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And that is the understatment of the week!
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

Okay, so does anyone here have a Live Journal? If so, you should add me and let me add you because I need more friends and I want to hear about everyone's horses! http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gif (Had to keep it horse related, right?) Anyway, my lj name is the same as mine here: mcm7780. I am so creative!!!
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

Originally from Greensboro, NC --- Now in Bristol, VA

mcm - i have LJ - we can be friends! wooohooo! i'll go harass you LJ right now! yessss!

table: me and you kept it goin yesterday! woohoo! we rock!

glad to see some people here...i was on 250 something when this thread started...how sad. interesting title jetsmom! sure we'll get some attention now...not sure if thats a good thing...now more people will see that we are crazy and freaky...

deLapDance -- Oh no...I'm almost scared that I asked!!! *LOL* Maybe we can bet even table, Snap, etc to join us on LJ! That way if this thread is closed we can be crazy together anyway!!!
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

LapDance -- How sad: I commented on your journal but couldn't help but relate it back to this one!
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

may cut mullets - i left you a comment! wooohoo!

i am almost as addicted to LJ as COTH...interesting how they are letters...oi.

moving on - my horses duct tape/resque tail pulled off today, so i'm not sure how to go about reattaching it? boss? more duct tape? flax seed cookie dough? smegma?

LapDance -- Not only did I comment in your LJ, I commented on the comment you left me! I am the coolest person EVER!!!

As to the tail problem, have you tried rollkur? That should get your horse to submit so he WILL keep the tail on...cause otherwise he wouldn't be submitting. Get it?
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

You can make a nice tail glue from BOSS, flax seed powder, smegma, and DMSO. Works everytime, though it tends to turn the hair an odd shade of puce so have the spray paint ready.

MCM, I really want to buy rambo's foal, snap said I had to negotiate a price with you. What's it gonna be?

I like the new title...so very...PC
    Strong promoter of READING the entire post before responding.

dag nabbit mullet girl (laughs at new nickname)...apparently we were ljing/cothing opposite each other, cause i just commented on the comment that you left me on my post...jezus we are sad sad people...

the only thing that could scare me more is if you say you have myspace...

moving on..i think you are right about the tail..where is TABLE, by the way? she should be working! that slacker!

can someone tell me the classes for the rodeo?

Finders -- Ohhhh...I will have to think about that one. I do not allow people to come see prospective horses before they put a non-refundable deposit down. But I will be more than happy to describe him to you! Also, there is NO trial period. Let me repeat, NO TRIAL. Also, I think pre-purchase exams are a scam so I only use my vet. Don't worry, he's ethical and great -- he's never failed a horse!

DeLap -- I don't like that name!!! I commented again but on a different post! I am sooo cool!
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

WTF is Live Journal?

Anywho, I just had a large lunch at the irish pub with friends. Now I feel bloated and I'm wondering if I'm in foalt to one of the tripods (or maybe even Johnny Depp given we didn't even make it to Prom). Should I call a vet?

Also, one of the gypsy vanner mares in my premarin factory has started spontaneously losing all the feather on her legs. It looks like the BOSS holding it on has given way. I'm very worried because if she has no feather, apparently she will be worth way less than the $264,000 I paid for her. Should I call a vet?

my thoughts exactly table, WTF is live journal?? should we start a new clique?
    Strong promoter of READING the entire post before responding.

TABLE: livejournal is an online blog...ie, its a journal, but online. its really really nifty. us crazy kids use it. its fun to write about random stuff. its good to keep friends updated on whats going on in your life, especially ones you don't see too often. i dunno. its an american thing...you can check it out...

mine is http://www.livejournal.com/users/danipoo512

and if you go under friends, mcm is there...if you wanna see what it is. not really that exciting...

THIS IS NOT AN AD! ha

table - i was about to make fun of you going to an irish pub in NZ, and then i realized that we have them too. so nevermind. call depp. call a vet immediatly, or buy a resque and cut off its feathers, glue it to your horses legs, and then eat dinner

Why not Finders - after all, the world needs more cliques.

CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

Even table -- Hmmm...losing the feathers should make it worth more! I mean, no one wants a gypsy vanner with feathers! ICK!!! As to your possible pregnancy, call the vet and have them to the test where they feel the uterus through the rectum...it's the only way to know for sure. http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...milies/yes.gif
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

mcm, er, mullet girl...stop trying to out-cool me. its impossible! duh.

not exactly horse related eh? well, i talk about horses in mine, and you have a horse icon so there...

do yee have myspace?

moving on - snor-kal is getting too calm around the barn, so i need to breed him to a few fillygeldings before the rodeo this weekend to get him going. anyone have a f/g they want bred? anyone?

oh, and i'm having trouble deciding what color polos i should use each day of the week. should i color coordinate them per day with my riding pad, or what? puuuuleeease help me! i am so worried that my horse will look stupid if i don't get info on this matter right away. please don't flame me!

DeLapDancer -- No myspace...so sorry! As to the polos, you should color coordinate them with your underwear...duh! I really should be flaming you for asking such a stupid question! Also, why do you need polos? Everyone knows a well trained horse needs no boots or protection since they will have learned how to deal with conformation that makes them brush or whatnot, they know not to hit fences, they make sure not to move in a way that will hurt them, etc. You really should get a better trainer or something -- obviously you cannot take care of your own horses!
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen