The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 1989

Sounds like a great place for a rodeo! Why don't we just swim the horses behind boats? That would be great for their conditioning! Finders, none of the other fillygeldings have had any foalts?? Hmmm, I really need someone for team penning!
    So I rode my pregnant mare last night (bred to Snor-Kal and Rambo Go Goldfishes for 2 foals!) and she seemed to get pretty tired. I only rode for 3 hours and jumped my 6' jumps. What a wuss. I think swiming to NZ will fix her attitude!
    Proud Member of the 'Irrelevent Posters Clique'
    The sun on your withers, the wind in your mane....

Snap - I have a few yearlings running around, 2 of which are fillygeldings, but no foalts. Your mare still hasn't given birth yet? bummer, I was hoping to have the baby to do barrels with. Also, the BNT in Argentina called me and was quite flustered b/c she had to steal a penguin from the zoo to get your child to eat. I told her just to charge the cost to the black mail card. Why not just float on an iceberg to NZ??

even table, what is this vaulting you talk about? do my horse and I have to wear pink feathers on our heads? if so, count me in!!
    Strong promoter of READING the entire post before responding.

Finders- Glad to hear everything is going fine with my daughter. Absolutey use the black mail card! I would say I miss the baby but I don't really like kids that much anyway and besides, she is riding in Argentina with a BNT, that is so great for her riding career! I did have a letter from her about missing home and the penguins. I told her if she was really good I'd meet her in NZ for the rodeo.
    I like the floating idea, Antarctica isn't too far from NZ anyway.

Great news on the foal (Snap Go Goldfishes)! You will be thrilled because my groom just called and said she did just pop the foal out! No news on the Snor-Kal foal, he seems to be just fine though there is a strange protrusion on the mares side (we are thinking colt for sure!). I am sorry to say it is a normal filly except it has stripes like a zebra in grey and chestnut. I told the groom to break it immediately for you! You will have to ask mcm how much it is as she is the owner of the sire so she has complete control over the financials.
    Have no fear it will be ready for your barrel racing in no time!

This is the first time I've successfully made it on here in hours! woopee!! It's been a long boring morning without my entertainment!

I'm so glad the baby will be ready for the rodeo, and im super excited about the coloring!

I think we need a name change again...
    Strong promoter of READING the entire post before responding.

Wooohooo!! Finally I am able to post!!!

Even Table and DeLapDance -- Of course my saddles fit!!! Well, they fit me at least...don't have a horse anymore! *L* So I am the coolest!!! And when I do get a horse, I will buy it only if it fits the saddles I have! http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...on_biggrin.gif
    ***Honorary Member of the "What is BOSS?" Cult...er...CLIQUE***
    ***Prominent Member of the 'Irrelevent Posters Clique'***
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

Alright my friends, we need some Smegma Coolers all around to wake us up! I hate to say it but we are slowly dying here....
    So I went out to visit the new baby and it is the cutest little monster! You will be so pleased with how agressive she is!
    I'm off to find some new material....shouldn't be too hard.

Snap -- How's the foalt's tendon healing? You said you were able to cut a little bit of it...it's not infected is it? Because, if it is, his price will have to drop a few million! Have you names the foalt yet?
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

I'm back, did y'all miss me?

The weather is really bad here today, so I was wondering if maybe I should build an indoor school to ride in. Would 12' by 12' be enough? I want to be able to jump in there too.
    Chief Irrelevant Poster and member of the Broken Leg Brigade.

I wouldn't event at all, but it feels SO GOOD when you complete in one piece...

For an indoor, I'd say just make it small and simple: one mile by one mile should be good. But make sure you measure it in miles, not kilometers! http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...on_biggrin.gif
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

Even table, make sure we can all fit in the new indoor for the rodeo! 12'x12' sounds about right but I would just measure it in meters not feet and then it shoudl be a good enough size!

Mcm, yeah that cut seemed to have healed OK. That big bubbly formation is normal right? I just keep slathering the thing with whatever is around (usually used motor oil). The bulb is about the size of a baseball now. Do you think that will affect his value?? Is Rambo happy about his new foal? Maybe we should get an AC to figure that out!
    No name for the foalt yet but I was thinking something froggy maybe Kermit D' Foalt? I'm up for suggestions!

Originally from Greensboro, NC --- Now in Bristol, VA

i've been gone to work alllll day, and i come home to one measly page of posts, from 10 hours! jeez guys! this thread is going to die if we don't help it...of course, i think that there are only like 10 of us that are posting on a regular basis...thats just sad...erin probably thinks we are freaks...well, that was probably assumed about 84 pages ago, but whatever....

so, snor-kal, duct tape tail all ready, said he wants to show this weekend at the rodeo. we are going in ALL of the classes each day. he said something about that being too much, but i told him to get over it, or id rearrange his nose and he wouldn't be named snor-kal any longer...he balked at this, seeing as how it is his defining trait, and why he's worth billions, so he readily agreed to do all of the classes. he said something also, about wanting to learn how to hanglide, so i am going to put a glider under my lear jet, and toss him out about half way to NZ and let him get the hang of it...when we are near NZ, the jet will release him and he will hanglide to the ground. woohoo! hope i can find him after that...oh wait, i have a microchip in him...no problems.

I personally just want to catch up with the happy news thread. But you can't accuse me of not carrying my weight - I was like one of only two posters for most of yesterday. Y'all are big fat slackers.

Nor Cal. Land of Four Seasons Mud Flood Drought and Fire

I am not a Big Fat Slacker. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_razz.gif

I've been in contact with the New Zealand Chamber of Commerce, Touristry, and Film Division, and am working on getting Peter Jackson to direct the filming of the Rodeo.

Working Title: Bored With The Rings

So there.

Snap -- The bulby formation should be getting bigger: you want it to be at least the size of a grapefruit. If it doesn't get bigger on it's own, you may want to try smearing some used bacon grease on it.
    Rambo Go Gold Fishes is extatic about his new colt! It's all he's been talking about!!! So there is no need for an animal communicator! I mean, really: any animal worth his weight can talk or write so those who can't should be resqued! http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...n_rolleyes.gif
    And I like the name Kermit D'Foalt! Has a great ring to it... http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...milies/yes.gif
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

Peter Jackson? Cool, I'll call CArter(his PA) and tell him I'm involved...

Woah...I'm thinking our new title should get us new attention...
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

Dude, even table...you are the best BNRT in the world...http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gif

Anyone know of a nice herbal form of valium? I'm thinking my ummm...horse may need it! *L*
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

When this thread started, I had about 550 posts...I now have over 800 and I rarely read any other threads! *LMAO* This thread can never die!!! I am not prepared to go to the real BB...I will need a RBBBNT (real BB BNT)
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

Valerian or rescue remedy. Except valerian is swabbable, so you won't be able to compete at the rodeo if you use it.

Yeah, I'm just the greatest http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_cool.gif