The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default PLACED!!! so NJ - 8 yo 16.1h sound reg TB gelding - **link to Video & pedigree added

*** Koki has found a new home with a young COTHer who happens to be one of the most gorgeous riders I've ever seen! Koki, I'll miss you but I couldn't have picked a better person/barn for you to go to in my wildest dreams - good luck to the two of you!****
    I'm facing immense financial & other stress & need to place this guy asap. Looking for good show home - might be great Pony Club/4H project for experienced rider, also good resale potential - nothing wrong with him accept he's green for his age.

I've had him since 2, never raced, kept him as he was such a nice event prospect, put some sporadic work into him, but he spent a lot of the intervening 6 yrs just chilling in his paddock. Finally have to admit I do not have the money/time to go on with him.

Been in some work this winter, his trot work is really fine, his canter still green, trotting small jumps and cantering away. Hasn't been shown but been on a hunter pace and numerous trail rides.

Needs experienced rider as though he is mainly quiet & cooperative he has his "don't wanna", big spook moments. Not scared of anything, just pretends. Very quiet on ground, xties, great for farrier, dentist, loads, clips, everything. Becomes barn favorite quickly, has infectious personality (think dog in a horse suit!)

Lovely prospect, which is why I've hung on to him so long, but its time to let him go to someone with the time & energy to make him into the superstar I'm sure he can be. Just don't have energy/time to sell in this market. He deserves someone special, is it you? Pics & video on request.

Link to YouTube video -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvIJTC7mpFM

Also to his pedigree (papers will be signed over to whomever takes him) -
    http://www.pedigreequery.com/kokeinakan

Email me: arcadiafarm@juno.com
    Last edited by Arcadien; Mar. 17, 2012 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Add links

Bump -

Added links to video & his pedigree in opening post.