The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default made welsh pony jumper/hunter - medium (Ohio)

I have an older, but no maintenace/no issues, welsh mare for free lease (no papers, but reputably Farnley bred). She is not for a timid rider as she can get strong, particularly when jumping, however she is an easy pony to ride and show and has a great show record with multiple riders (who all inconveniently out-grow her after a year) over the last few years. Good ribbons in Vermont a few summers ago, has done pony finals, the MD A circuit, the rated shows in Canada, and currently some pony jumpers and even combined training (beginner novice) this summer in Ohio. Just went to a schooling show and jumped around with ribbons. I'm looking for a free lease situation for her, at your home/facility or mine. I'm willing to send her out of state but references will be requested and checked.

13.2 but BIG bodied. 10 jump every time. Cute mover, auto changes and NO spook. Sound, no mx, front shoes only, no health issues. Will jump anything from anywhere. Has shown w/t and short stirrups, and can still do the regulars. Loves the jumpers and is a cross country machine. Any kid can bathe, clip, load this pony. She loves to trail ride alone or in company and I've even used her for leadline and pony rides. I have a ton of show picutures at: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=91f62f66a1
    Her 2011 rider grew a foot and is now on a 16.1hh TB, so I'm looking for a new family for her. Please PM me for more information. I love this pony and have had her for 10+ years, and will honestly represent her so she ends up in the right home (long term/forever homes welcome).

video from this weekend (11 Mar):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjQ55YtWFro
    Last edited by ElementFarm; Mar. 12, 2012 at 05:23 PM. Reason: adding video link
    A good man can make you feel sexy, strong, and able to take on the world.... oh, sorry.... that's wine...wine does that...

Oh my gosh, I know a girl who this might be perfect for. I am going to PM you!

Bump,
    this wonderful mare is still not spoken for.... Not a beginner's horse but 100% safe for a brave kid who can w/t/c and jump a bit. The BEST mare to learn to show and/or jump bigger on.... more video available upon request
    A good man can make you feel sexy, strong, and able to take on the world.... oh, sorry.... that's wine...wine does that...

Thanks Karen! We are all so excited for Apricot's arrival this weekend! We will send pictures and updates for sure!