The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default *Home found via Virginia Equestrian* Jeffersonton, VA - Bombproof, light riding

I am looking to give away my approx 14 yo paint gelding. He is bombproof, with excellent manners. He lives out 24/7 in a mixed herd currently, but would be happy in a stall too. He would be suitable for light riding/hubby horse/guest horse. He's excellent on trails. I can provide references from the manager at his current barn (she loves him!), his previous barn, and multiple trainers including a big name trainer. He has tons of training. He's gorgeous and would look great in your backyard!
    Last edited by mybelle; Apr. 18, 2012 at 05:02 PM.

Why is he sound for light riding only? I might be interested, but would need to have more information about his soundness (or lack thereof)...

He has some arthritis in his hocks and some navicular changes. I'd be willing to provide all his x-rays, I just want him to have a great home. I also have pictures to prove he's great with kids!