The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Exclamation An animal psychic just came into the salon!

So an animal psychic just came into the salon that i work at, i had asked if she could look at a picture and read an animal... if she was that kind of psychic too... well she said that she was and took my picture of my horse i showed her....now, she said she easnt certified but she said she could do it(this is also Ithaca and theres a lot of crazy people) she started to laugh and said how my mare had a past that she didnt like, and that she loves what shes doing now, didnt understand sometimesbut loved it. She said she loves when i spend time and pet her in her stall and i could keep doing that. This lady said that i was her angel on earth and she said that she wanted carrots....
    Now should i believe this lady? Or im leaning towards she could have told anyone this

Pretty sure that is super broad could have told anyone that. All horses have pasts, most love to get attention, and so on.

When one came to a party that my BO was hosting, we all showed her pictures and she gave tons of details about these horses that only we would know. She knew that my horse was recovering from a injury even though the pic I showed her was from when he was under saddle, and she mentioned his traits as well. I don't believe in the stuff but she was pretty spot on. I think the BO told her about all our horses though. Who knows.
    I am on my phone 90% of the time. Please ignore typos, misplaced lower case letters, and the random word butchered by autocowreck.

Ya i dont believe them either...like religously...but i tought it was a little broud as well....i mean she was too slow to race...she obviously didnt like it!

Thats the most VAGUE reading I think I have ever heard of. She is telling you what you WANT to hear "horsie wuvs you", "horsie like it when you give her carrots". ect ect.

Scam artist and not even a good one!

Hope you didn't pay for this "reading."

Lol no i definitely didnt have to pay for it she just was at the salon

Want to bet she tells the same schtik to everyone!
    Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

Think she was just one of those crazy people in Ithaca you mention.

Quote Originally Posted by eclipse View Post
    Want to bet she tells the same schtik to everyone!
    When there is a dog:

"He does not like his kibble and wants you to hand feed him steak and chicken. Also he wants you to pet him about 20 minutes 3x a day. Please also brush him while petting. Oh and he loves to sleep on the bed and sofa over the floor."

I could be a pet psychic as well
    I am on my phone 90% of the time. Please ignore typos, misplaced lower case letters, and the random word butchered by autocowreck.

Hahahahaha...trueeee

I'm in Ithaca, too...that sounds like one of the more NORMAL members of the population around here.
    Proud member of the "I'm In My 20's and Hope to Be a Good Rider Someday" clique

Former owner of the best Amish-carthorse-turned-eventer ever

Hahaha they can get pretty crazy.... its always a "trip" going to the commons u never know what ur ganna see