The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Anyone else having trouble with Smartpak website right now?

It loads the homepage, but pretty much everytime I try to click to go somewhere else (breeches, tack, etc) I get this:

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
    Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

Frustrating! I think it's the website, but it says the "Smartpak experts" are offline so I can't ask there and calling seems like a hassle. Anyone else?

Default YES!

It is taking forever to load, if it even loads at all!

The horror - A world without Smartpak is too bleak to even imagine, even if it is for a short time. Seriously though, I hope they fix it soon because I need to be able to look at show shirts and breeches that I might want. VERY IMPORTANT business

Quote Originally Posted by LoveJubal View Post
    It is taking forever to load, if it even loads at all!

The horror - A world without Smartpak is too bleak to even imagine, even if it is for a short time. Seriously though, I hope they fix it soon because I need to be able to look at show shirts and breeches that I might want. VERY IMPORTANT business
    EXACTLY!

Seems to be working now.

Yeah, everything is now loading.