The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Free Lease: green pony Leesburg, VA

Hi,
    I have an acquaintance who has an adorable 5 year old pony that she would like to free lease out. She is too nice to just sit in her yard and not do anything. She is green, but she can w/t/c and go over small jumps. She needs someone to give her some tlc -- she LOVES attention and is very friendly. I've had her at my barn b/c I thought perhaps I could use her in a lesson program, but she isn't ready. She is a large medium, welsh/arab, with a beautiful blaze and 4 socks....she is gorgeous and her personality matches. My 14 year old daughter has been riding her for the month and does very well with her (but she is too tall for her); ideally she could go to a petite adult or child that has been riding (not for a beginner). She has tons of potential and I would love to see her at a show or two, as well -- she would be an eye-turner for sure! She trailers well, barefoot and is a very easy keeper. If you would like to see some pictures of her, please contact me and I'll send you them. We will also try to get a short video of her tomorrow. Thank you!

You have a PM, I'm interested!