The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
 
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 441 to 456 of 456
  1. #441
    Join Date
    Feb. 6, 2012
    Posts
    876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galileo1998 View Post
    That's absurd logic. That's like saying I can't make a judgement about if I'd have a racehorse in training with Rick Dutrow because I've never had one in training with him. I've also never had any dealings with Gary Glitter but I can most certainly pass judgement on if I'd use him as a babysitter or not.
    ROTFL!!!
    I have CDO. It's like OCD, but all the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be!



  2. #442
    Join Date
    Jul. 21, 2011
    Location
    Co
    Posts
    4,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galileo1998 View Post
    That's absurd logic. That's like saying I can't make a judgement about if I'd have a racehorse in training with Rick Dutrow because I've never had one in training with him. I've also never had any dealings with Gary Glitter but I can most certainly pass judgement on if I'd use him as a babysitter or not.
    Logic does not seem to come into it for these folks. Logic goes out the window when you try to defend the indefensible..They obviously have an agenda



  3. #443
    Join Date
    Jan. 22, 2005
    Posts
    2,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias01 View Post
    Im really not Andras. Sorry.
    Like we are supposed to believe you just because you say it ? Of course you wouldn't admit anything as your whole M.O. is to hide now isn't it ?

    Grow a pair and bring yourself to the light and quit hiding like a little scardy cat !



  4. #444
    Join Date
    Mar. 5, 2007
    Posts
    1,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayhawk View Post
    Like we are supposed to believe you just because you say it ? Of course you wouldn't admit anything as your whole M.O. is to hide now isn't it ?

    Grow a pair and bring yourself to the light and quit hiding like a little scardy cat !
    And who might you be?
    Probably 90% of the people posting here are using an alter ( including yourself).
    You see how silly this is don't you?



  5. #445
    Join Date
    Oct. 13, 2003
    Location
    Eastern Pacific coast
    Posts
    3,695

    Thumbs up WOW

    This is one of the best train wrecks, EVER !
    -Amor vincit omnia-



  6. #446
    Join Date
    Aug. 15, 2010
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mardi View Post
    This is one of the best train wrecks, EVER !
    I was just thinking - is this the most pages (we're at 23 now) ever? Most comments ever? It has to make the COTH recordbook somewhere!



  7. #447
    Join Date
    Feb. 6, 2012
    Posts
    876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MysticOakRanch View Post
    I was just thinking - is this the most pages (we're at 23 now) ever? Most comments ever? It has to make the COTH recordbook somewhere!
    Longest thread I remember was the one by AnnaCrew i think it was..

    but that wasn't a train wreck really.
    I have CDO. It's like OCD, but all the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be!



  8. #448
    Join Date
    Oct. 4, 2003
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    7,412

    Default

    I think the record thread was Suerte's.
    Silver Creek Farms - home of Apiro & Validation
    Visit us on facebook!


    1 members found this post helpful.

  9. #449
    Join Date
    Dec. 4, 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayhawk View Post
    I told you who it is Barb.........Andras !
    Who is Andras????
    Riding the winds of change

    Heeling NRG Aussies
    Like us on facebook!



  10. #450
    Join Date
    Feb. 23, 2000
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyadawn View Post
    Who is Andras????
    One of the "guest house" inhabitants perhaps.

    http://community.webshots.com/user/ballyduff
    \"If you are going through hell, keep going.\" ~Churchill~



  11. #451
    Join Date
    Oct. 13, 2008
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyParker View Post
    And now she's not allowed to try and make money to pay the people she owes? YES please do take this post as my defending GFF because in this case I believe she should do anything possible to get the money she needs to straighten out her affairs.
    Nope, never said that. This particular mare was mentioned in the thread, and having seen a recent photo of her thought I'd comment. I'm certainly not interested in joining the bandwagon either way
    Last edited by Rumonek; Apr. 7, 2012 at 09:20 PM.



  12. #452
    Join Date
    Jan. 17, 2010
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    I don't use an alternative name and never will. If I say something, it actually comes from me. I never admired the KKK for the same reason. If one has something to discuss, own it.



  13. #453
    Join Date
    Oct. 13, 2008
    Posts
    14

    Default

    I stand somewhat corrected... she said she's sold eggs from the mare, and hopes to do a lot of ET to hopefully keep at least one.



  14. #454
    Join Date
    Jan. 22, 2005
    Posts
    2,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S A McKee View Post
    And who might you be?
    Probably 90% of the people posting here are using an alter ( including yourself).
    You see how silly this is don't you?
    Silly ? No.

    Reece Miller - Bayhawk Stables , Va
    Holsteiner breeder domestically and internationally

    I don't have an alter , only a screen name that includes my farm name. Any more info about myself that you would like for me to provide ? I don't hide behind alters.


    1 members found this post helpful.

  15. #455
    Join Date
    Jan. 17, 2010
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    Right on.



  16. #456
    Join Date
    Dec. 12, 2007
    Posts
    4,060

    Default

    We're going to close this thread as it's getting into personal commentary, both amongst posters and in relationship to the subject of the thread.

    If there are substantive developments in this situation re: this business that affects its clients, the topic can be revisited.

    For the record, the Tobias01 account does not have an IP overlap with any others, and the email address on record is associated with a person who is neither of the names that have been dropped on the thread, so the assumptions there are incorrect.

    Thanks,
    Mod 1



Similar Threads

  1. Jill Burnell Gray Fox Farms - FACTS THREAD
    By ldaziens in forum Sport Horse Breeding
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: Aug. 20, 2014, 09:56 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: Jan. 20, 2013, 11:41 AM
  3. Color people, could a 3 year old go gray with no gray parents?
    By Perfect Pony in forum Sport Horse Breeding
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: Nov. 4, 2010, 06:25 AM
  4. Gray Fox Farms Trivia Contest
    By lb2005 in forum Sport Horse Breeding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jan. 4, 2010, 08:22 PM
  5. Wine Country no longer at Gray Fox Farms??
    By RiddleMeThis in forum Sport Horse Breeding
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Nov. 17, 2009, 06:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
randomness