I posted on the "trainers in Indianapolis" thread asking about places to take lessons, but I thought I'd start a new thread with another question.
As I said in the other thread, I'm moving to Indy to go to school.And I'm in need of a job. I've been searching for retail/waitressing type jobs and having no success, so I thought I'd maybe consider being a working student again. So, is anyone in the greater Indianapolis area looking for a part-time working student? I have tons of experience and know exactly what is expected of a working student. I'm cool with stall cleaning, feeding, turn-out, blah, blah. The usual. I'd also like to be able to do some riding.I'm a pretty solid 3rd/4th level rider, though I have schooled upper level movements on schoolmasters with other trainers I've worked for. I would need a trainer who would be willing to work with me about my schedule and be somewhat flexible on it, since school will be my number one priority. And of course, a paycheck is absolutely necessary, but I wouldn't need a place to live.
I hope I'm not being too demanding! If anyone could point me in the direction of a trainer or two, I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much!
(And, yes, I did do a search. )