The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Preggo check in

I know there are some other pregnant ladies on here, How is everyone feeling?

I'm 32 weeks and definitely getting tired of being pregnant.
    for more Joy then you can handle
    http://dangerbunny.blogspot.com/

hey i'm 30 weeks 4 days. shes been head down and low since week 19. the pelvis pain is starting to annoy me lol.Heartburn has gotten worse too.

April 9th can't come soon enough

I was having awful heartburn no matter what I ate, this tea (which I bought for other reasons) helped immensely. I am drinking a cup or two daily and while my heartburn is not completely gone it is muuuuuuch better. Another lady in my due date club had similar results, worth a try?
    http://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com/pr...ester-tea.html

Good luck and stay healthy, preggy ladies!

Had a son in Sept, and I remember the heartburn. Remember getting heartburn from a Tums. That was a bad day.

Wishing you all a comfortable (as it can be) rest of your term and an easy delivery!
    "Aye God, Woodrow..."

I had my baby boy in Novemeber!

Its tough, no doubt! My heartburn got unreal toward the end, so NOT fun!
    Busy Bee Farm, Ellijay, GA
    Never Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly
    Way Back Texas~04/20/90-09/17/08
    Green Alligator "Captain"

Quote Originally Posted by dangerbunny View Post
    I was having awful heartburn no matter what I ate, this tea (which I bought for other reasons) helped immensely. I am drinking a cup or two daily and while my heartburn is not completely gone it is muuuuuuch better. Another lady in my due date club had similar results, worth a try?
    http://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com/pr...ester-tea.html
    hahah i just got that tea in that i ordered online. but it has raspberry leaf in it so i am supposed to wait till 32 weeks to start.
    Tums are working for now lol.

So far so good, but I think more uncomfortable days are in sight. My back muscles have NOT been happy at night this week. I tend to stick with bland foods to try and prevent heartburn where I can. I can't wait to have spicier foods again.

I'm still very grateful for an uncomplicated pregnancy. She is not due to appear until May, but she already has her first horse! (a rocking horse). I can't wait to see what her personality will be like, and what she will look like.

Looks like I'm pretty far behind you all! Just over 13 weeks, due 8/8. This is my second pregnancy, I miscarried at just over 8 weeks back in August, that one was due in early April This pregnancy has been MUCH different, and all is going well!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHorselover View Post
    Looks like I'm pretty far behind you all! Just over 13 weeks, due 8/8.
    That's my sister's Birthday. A great day to be born! Hope things continue well for you two.
    "Aye God, Woodrow..."

So so here at 3 months ish (no docs can agree on my baby's age)
    Had a bad bleeding scare this week but baby still good. Not enjoying pregnancy! I want this baby to be born and be done with being pregnant !
    Due date 8/20 (despite my insistence that she/he is coming a week early)

oh hugs. I didn't start to really enjoy my pregnancy till 17 weeks when the morning sickness finally left me.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleblackMorgan View Post
    So so here at 3 months ish (no docs can agree on my baby's age)
    Had a bad bleeding scare this week but baby still good. Not enjoying pregnancy! I want this baby to be born and be done with being pregnant !
    Due date 8/20 (despite my insistence that she/he is coming a week early)

*hugs!!* I'm there with you, due 8/8 - we have a ways to go, and some HOT months too (at least here)

Yeah not looking forward to summer. I'm incredibly bitchy and difficult. People at work fear me. I want get away from myself when my hormones rage. And a firm baby age would be good. One doc said I was 11 weeks 2 weeks ago based on ultrasound. The next doc said 10weeks 6 days 2 weeks later. Running joke is that I'm birthing Benjamin Button and s/he is growing backwards

danger are you nesting yet lol? i swear it's to early (31 weeks today) and i have done all her laundry(until i buy for clothes ahah) and i have organized what i have lol.

I'm 10 weeks So far so good, except for heartburn that sometimes keeps me up at night, and feeling a little "bound up" in the bathroom department. Well, and I've also been moody to my husband, and hungrier than usual. The heartburn is my least favorite, but I know it could be worse.

I am about 12 weeks along, due mid August. The "morning" (evening, for me) sickness is starting to get a little better, but I am still tired all of the time.

My husband is sure that I hate him and I had to tell all of my coworkers weeks ago that I am pregnant because I was afraid they would all think I am a total psycho. It has been hard for me to keep my emotions under control- which is really not my normal state of being.

Oooh, ooh, me! I'm 32 weeks as well. This pregnancy has absolutely flown by. I am grateful for the fact that I'm quite comfortable so far, no heartburn and no particular complaints. Baby keeps trying to s-t-r-e-t-c-h out, though, which feels super weird.

I wanted to go for a trail ride SO BAD today.... the weather was perfect. Can't wait to get back in the saddle!

I am 24 weeks along... June 4th cannot come soon enough!!

My little girl has started to kick the heck out of me (which makes sleeping difficult along with the constant heartburn). I know all of this will be worth it in the end!!

18 weeks! Finally, not feeling sick--or massively fatigued. Still riding though likely not for too much longer. Just a couple of weeks.until we can find out if its a boy or girl. Since we already have names picked, I'm dying to know.

Quote Originally Posted by cooljenn77 View Post
    danger are you nesting yet lol? i swear it's to early (31 weeks today) and i have done all her laundry(until i buy for clothes ahah) and i have organized what i have lol.
    Yup, I have been organizing every thing and obsessing about what I need to get. Which is quite funny since we are pretty minimalist in terms of "stuff", One good tip a friend gave me is to put clothes by size because it is easy to miss things and little ones grow soooo quick, she missed putting her last one in a bunch of cute stuff since it wasn't with everything else, so put that organizing urge to good use!

I keep hoping nesting means I will want to clean, so far I have been cleaning tack but not the house.

I'm at 34 weeks tomorrow, finally toured the birth center yesterday and am really hoping my husband is going to be working closer to home next month. I guess we are kinda crunchy, I'm seeing midwife and I am planning on cloth diapering, breastfeeding and baby wearing.