The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Schnickelfritz View Post
    Just thought I'd clue everyone in. I am the person who bought him. He is barn name is Fritz...short for Schnickelfritz (Pennsylvania Dutch (main language amish speak) for Troublemaker). John hadn't put a video up of him because he misbehaves. He intimidated basically everyone!!!
    No fair! That's my haflinger's name!

Eileen
    Mad Mare™ Studio
    Custom Swarovski®, Czech glass and gemstone browbands in Circlet, Diadem and Tiara styles. Matching stock pins, bracelets and belts.
    http://MadMare.com

Thumbs up nive!

Just saw this thread & checked the website. I love Jordon (now known as Fritz)!
    Ariona, I think you got yourself a fancy cross with a wonderful hip who will turn out to be very handsome and athletic.
    Congratulations and best of luck with him!

Thumbs up Nice!

Ariona, I love Jordon/Fritz! I think you got yourself a fancy cross with a lovely hip who will turn out to be very handsome and athletic. Congratulations on your new horse and best of luck with him!

Talking

Welcome. I got my horse from John too! How cool! And Fella won't just be a dressage horse either. Yeah that's what John told me when I asked about video LOL. He's pretty fresh.

Yes, he is pretty hyper sometimes. He just came to my barn yesterday, and stepped on both my calf (now heavily bruised) and smasshed my arm against his stall door. He did it accidentally though, so I forgave him. I'll be driving him for the next couple weeks till he calms down.

And thanks, I think he'll be a great horse too.