The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default For those of you already on foal watch......

Just want to say how much you all suck! Also those of you who will be starting foal watch at any time this spring, you also suck!

All I had was a mare who refused to get preggers so no babies for me this spring! Have 3 being bred this year so in a few months I will be "happy" again. In the meantime I will have to suffer through my self induced torture of watching all of your foal announcements and adorable pics of new babies romping about in the field.

Anyone else on the same ship as me???????

Seriously though Good Luck on a "normal" season to all expecting foals! You still suck!

Lol!!! Well I've got one I'll sell ya good luck this year! What are your breeding plans?

Quote Originally Posted by everafterfarm View Post
    Just want to say how much you all suck! Also those of you who will be starting foal watch at any time this spring, you also suck!

All I had was a mare who refused to get preggers so no babies for me this spring! Have 3 being bred this year so in a few months I will be "happy" again. In the meantime I will have to suffer through my self induced torture of watching all of your foal announcements and adorable pics of new babies romping about in the field.

Anyone else on the same ship as me???????

Seriously though Good Luck on a "normal" season to all expecting foals! You still suck!
    Lol Being military we moved away from the baby due this year at our barn Ive missed out on the three year old being backed too

I will be getting calls and pics and all sorts of things and wont be there! Ill only get to see (hopefully a her) on visits.

Anyway we are supposed to be back there by the time they want to do in hand as well as another mare thats being bred this year (fingers crossed) for also on the line stuff when I get home again...

Pray for fillies! Cause they get to stay for when I get home!!!!!!!

(HUGE SIGH)
    ~~Member of the TB's Rule Clique ~~
    http://www.off-breed-dressage.blogspot.com/

You can come help us watch to get your fix!! We have six coming (and work full time also - zombie time coming soon) LOL
    Signature Sporthorses
    www.signaturesporthorses.com

Geez, sad I was so happy to see 2 of my girls starting to cycle already! I like to send them out on their second cycle of the season to get their culture/cytology done so I am usually ready to go at some point in March. Not much longer to wait!

I wish I was closer Signature! I'd love to help you out with zombie mode! Alas, I will just enjoy all the upcoming pics!