The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default TackZone.com anyone?

I've been searching for some bridle parts and this site has a great selection, but I've never heard of them, and the search function on COTH hasn't either.

Has anyone ever dealt with them?

TIA!
    www.destinationconsensusequus.com
    chaque pas est fait ensemble

Bumping this, as it's been a few months, and the original garnered no replies.

They appear to be a big dealer for Bobby's tack, and their layout and graphics are almost identical to the now-defunct Eqtack.com.

Has anyone bought from TackZone? I need some bridle parts, too, but I can't find any reviews of this outfit.

TIA.
    Don't wrassle with a hog. You just get dirty, and the hog likes it.

Collecting Thoroughbreds - tales of a re-rider and some TBs

Actually, I tried to contact them a while back and never got a response. That's actually why I checked yours, I was hoping it had improved .

Bumping this up since I placed an order from Tackzone! It shipped promptly and the notification emails were excellent (links for detailed order information and tracking info within the emails). Unfortunately, the item I received was a different color variation than the one I ordered. BUT!! I emailed the company about the issue and received a reply from the owner in just a few hours. He was apologetic and eager to fix the issue for me. He double checked to make sure the color combination I ordered was still being manufactured, immediately processed a new order for me, and asked me to return the incorrect item and let him know the cost of shipping so he could refund me that amount.

I am incredibly pleased with the communication and eagerness to make sure I am satisfied with my purchase. While the slip-up in the item was unfortunate, it's something that happens. The company's handling of it was exceptional.
    "Last time I picked your feet, you broke my toe!"

Default Order Won't Go Through on Website

I've used TackZone and EQTack (now defunct) for the past 8 years, however today I tried to place an order on the Tackzone website and it won't go through. I've tried two different browsers, and the website works until you try and pay with a credit card, then .... empty screen

Darn, I can never find a complete bridle to fit my Haffie and need to order separate parts, this website was always my "go to" for that.

Quote Originally Posted by cheval54 View Post
    Darn, I can never find a complete bridle to fit my Haffie and need to order separate parts, this website was always my "go to" for that.
    http://www.justbridles.com/ is another website which will sell bridles with mix & match parts.