The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default FTGH Adorable 9 hand Palomino Mini Gelding in DE

I have had him for sale a couple times, and it seems only crappo people are interested in him, so decided to post him here FTGH. He is around 10-12 years old so I was told when we got him, 36 inches tall, and really cute palomino with chrome.

I bought him for my toddler, but he'd rather ride his power wheels than Stormy, and he hasn't been messed with since the summer, so has become a bit skittish. NOT suitable for kids at this point unsupervised! He is small, only 36 inches, so NOT suitable for anything but small children (you would not believe the size of kids people brought to look at him!

I am confident he will settle back down if messed with on a regular basis, or would be fine/happy as a companion as well. Has been out with sheep and big horses, and does fine with whoever. Very easy keeper, gets a small handful of ration balancer and grass hay daily. Leads, loads, etc. Current on shots.

Please email allisontatman@verizon.net for photos taken in August and provide details of where he would be kept, photos, your horse expereince, and what you would like him to do, thanks! Like I said, he would be perfectly happy being a companion, but I'm sure he would also love attention as well!

Man wish he was closer! I would love a companion to my sunkist acres cuties Leo...
    I want a signature but I have nothing original to say except: "STHU and RIDE!!!

Wonderful COTHER's I've met: belleellis, stefffic, snkstacres and janedoe726.

Darn, how tempting. I gave up all of my horses and rent my farm now. But this guy sounds so adorable. I'm in Chester County, PA, next door to Delaware. I love minis but he's not in my time or money budget right now. Someone will be very lucky to get a cute little mini.

Is he still available?

Yes, still available!