The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ooops, just saw this thread, TheJenners!

Mountain Vet Suply is in Fort Collins, CO. They carry the Gateway products, Vita-Flex products and Corta-Flx products. I think they also have Cosequin and a few others. No catalogue--this is a small, local company--but they're very nice to deal with, and will ship to you. I don't think they'll ship to Canada, after having some trouble getting Gastrogard across the border. Could be wrong on that, though.

Their phone number is 970.484.2200.

PP -- you know, I think that's where I bought mine rambo wug last year! Sorry OM!
    model citizen, zero discipline

What size wug do you need? Do you care if it is the new version or the old one. Equine collections is currently having a sale. Equiteric bought a whole bunch of the last model and they are selling them 20% bellow retail but they only have certain size, I think I saw lots of 81" and 84" no 78" and some other sizes as well.

Do you care for a rhino wug? I just bought a heavy weight one with full neck for $149 from Dover.

Hope this helps!

YAY!! Now I have their number again! That stuff you recommended is working great! She tried to kill me on not one, but two trail rides!
    COTH's official mini-donk enabler

"I am all for reaching out, but in some situations it needs to be done with a rolled up news paper." Alagirl

Rambo Wug Lites for $190 from the www.tackroominc.com

They are the new ones with the reflective tabs and boy do they fit nicely.

Note: This was not a replacement Rambo. The other ones I've had for five years and they still do their jobs nicely!

Nancy

Well thanks everyone.

Panic over.

I paid the recommended price for a new RHINO heavyweight. But I earned LOTS of points from my tack store lady, who is pretty neat nonetheless! Good to give her the business.

Anyway... back to our regularly scheduled program.
    "For God hates utterly
    The bray of bragging tongues."
    Sophocles, Antigone Spoken by the Leader of the Chorus of Theban Elders

WA. The Evergreen State Where The Horses Are Forever Green

I found a place on here that sells Conquer the large sized syringe for about 15$ per syringe.
    But I cannot find the website.
    Anyone care to post it?

Aw, god, Bumpkin. I remember that price. But I don't remember the site, either.

MV has it for about that, I think.

Okay--Jeffers has the large (60-mL) tubes for 15.95.

Farmvet has them for $14 and change, but you have to buy 10 at a time.

I'm going to try and do a list for everyone.

See if this works:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Conquer-large syringe: Jeffers ($15) Farm Vet ($14 must buy 10)
    Quitt-American Livestock or Jeffers
    MSM-G-P Products
    Cort-Flex-Country Supply
    Vetwrap-American livestock
    Hyla Motion-Equine USA ($51.99 for 2.5 + S&H)
    EquinylCM-Valley Vet for $78—NO SHIPPING <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll move this to the first post if everyone thinks it's a good idea.

BTW, Country Supply, (http://www.countrysupply.com/) has GREAT GREAT supplement prices!!! I just checked them out. Great MSM prices!
    "For God hates utterly

Oldenburg Mom I have been eyeing the Country Supply site for some time now but never heard anyone talk about it until now. I was wondering if you have heard good things about Four Flex offered on their site? Thank you! http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gif
    http://www.countrysupply.com/products/sku-BWL10.html
    The Communication Alliance to Network Thoroughbred Ex-Racehorses (CANTER) provides retiring racehorses with opportunities for new careers after the finish line. http://www.canterusa.org/newengland/

Nope. But it looks good! Their prices are great and I phoned them this morning to see if they had any HylaMotion (no) and they were very polite—even suggested I speak with a supervisor!

Anyone else out there????
    "For God hates utterly

Thank you as I am torn between this product and Hylaron OTC; but it comes down to cost now and I think the second best product for me is the Four Flex. I plan to add Hyaluronic Acid to it as it has none, but does anyone know how much Vitamin C is recommended for best results, is 1,000 mg sufficient?

I have a tack link link that I have bought several close out sweat sheets and chaps. Very quick delivery as well. Tack Wholesale
    The Communication Alliance to Network Thoroughbred Ex-Racehorses (CANTER) provides retiring racehorses with opportunities for new careers after the finish line. http://www.canterusa.org/newengland/

Yeah, I just checked out Hylaron OTC. WOW! What a price tag!

ANYONE out there got a good price for GLC 5500? The best I came up with was $114.

Can anyone do better?
    "For God hates utterly

I just got my Four Flex (gonna give it to the dog too http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gifI asked and they gave me an amout to feed him. I found the Four Flex seemed to have everything I wanted in an acceptable dosage. I can't remember where I ordered it from but I paid $114 for 2 tubs that last 2 months.

I had also gotten Hylamotion at the tack store 1lb for $44 http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...s/icon_eek.gif. I'm almost out of the MSM and Corta Flex HA I was giving my horse and when it's done I'm switching. I'll let you know how the combo works out.

buff4948 I would love to know how your combo works as I have about 20 days left of my current supplement and really want to start on the Four Flex with Hylamotion after....thanks so much. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gif

Hey--somebody call Mountain Vet and see what their price is on HylaMotion. I'd do it, but I need to go collapse, as I've been awake for 48 hours. Damn teachers and their exams all on the same day. &lt;grumble&gt; &lt;yawn&gt;

And remember, they have Corta-RX with HA and Collagen for like $70 something. Works out to be under $20 a month.

WA. The Evergreen State Where The Horses Are Forever Green

My understanding is the highest quality Hyluronic is approx $1000.00 a pound.

I used four flex before switching over to Reitsport w/HA.

Four flex is a great product. It worked well for a TB that had bone chips and arthritis in his fetlocks.

I think the price has gone up for it since I have used it.

Country supply is the best. I constantly order from them, and from American Livestock supply. Customer service is great at both places - Country supply has a better shipping offer. They also do a price match guarantee, which I have used successfully twice. They don't have a huge selection, but they do have great prices!

Has anyone tried the this pure HA liquid?

http://www.kvvet.com/KVVet/productr....9EF4DE4FC033BF

I was curious to see if this would really work - seems like a dropper full is not very much.