The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default American Horror Story..SPOILERS OK.....

WOW, what a first season, or what? I'll miss it, but I really did enjoy that show!

Some interesting tidbits...

Did something similiar happen to Tate as the EVIL kid that Constance is raising? Was Tate born in the house? What will happen to that kid and WHY did they NEVER mention his name?

Think the anyone else will move into the house? I think there is plenty of drama w/the ghosts to carry the show for awhile.

Kinda will be the good vs the bad. They will still be fighting over the baby. Tate vs everyone.....

One of my favorite shows in a LONG time. Made you think, while really freaking ya out at same the time, lol.

Any questions you were left w/or still have? W/my friends, it is wierd, each of us pick up different "facts" from watching it.

If spoilers are ok.....then......

The producer said it will be set in a new house each season with a totally new storyline. Some actors will return but as new characters. Connie B and Dylan McD aren't returning.

Not sure how I feel about this. While them all being dead makes it so there's not much at stake, I was interested in watching Antichrist kid grow up. I guess we'll see what happens!

My eldest daughter is a BIG fan of this show...eh...I don't NEED something else produced by Ryan Murphy to 'jump the shark' by the second season. He totally RUINED Glee.

Just being a beotch, here. Must be replay from the oyster stew...

I was really, really, really disappointed in last night's episode. Horrible pacing, not-good storyline, schmaltzy and overall lame. Up to that point, it had me hooked, but I don't know if I'll be watching it now. Sad, because I really looked forward to being freaked out every week.

The Anti-Christ child's name is Michael. Constance mentioned it when she was getting her hair done. My husband and I love that show too. Super freaky!
    Most friendships in the horse world are just an opinion away from doom.

NOOOOO!!! A different house each season??? NOOOOOO!!! I think they had enough laid down to keep it fun w/those current ghosts.

OK, I must have missed Constance saying Micheal's name. It seemed like they were very careful not to mention his name.

I am gonna hope the news is wrong and they stay w/the current house and most of the people.

Shermy, the news about new houses each season is correct. That wasn't the original plan though. Ryan Murphy's original concept was to kill off the Harmon family and then move backward in the history of the murder house, with each new season focusing on the previous occupant until the original evil of the house was revealed. What changed the plan was the house itself actually being put on the market. There are a couple of sets that are on sound stages, but the bulk of the production was done on location and it isn't feasible to replicate the as much of the house as they use. When the house went up for sale, the whole concept of the show had to be reworked.

Wanna buy a house? http://bit.ly/t3mFzR

Ryan Murphy is REKNOWN for telling the press blatant bald lies about his intentions. And also for doing insane stuff- See Nip/Tuck, Popular, etc.

I like the way it was described as a season long episode of the twilight zone, and next season will be a different episode.
    Do not take anything to heart. Do not hanker after signs of progress. Founder of the Riders with Fibromyalgia clique.

Ryan Murphy also said he is in talks with several cast members from Season 1 to return for Season 2. They would play NEW characters, however. Love the show.

I really liked this show. It sure is getting crowded in that house -- heh. I think the best shocker reveal of the show was the episode where we suddenly realized that the daughter was dead and had been for a little while. It definitely took me off guard anyway. I can't imagine where they'll go for Season 2!
    -Debbie / NH

My Blog: http://deborahsulli.blogspot.com/