The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Thumbs down Murder, Mayhem, and a Crazy Lady!

WTF! Sometimes there just isn't words to describe stupidity.

Looks like Joran van der Sloot has a "sugar mamma". It looks like he is going to need one if he doesn't win the 10 million dollar lawsuit that names several people, including the victim's father. Hopefully this jack-wad will be in the system a long time. And get this - she also is also fighting for animal rights (I guess that could also apply in this case), Sounds like she will fit right in with PETA.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-doc...5#.TvYTNVaZDHo

What some people will do for publicity/notoriety.

I am nearly convinced he is innocent of both charges," said Hamer who adds that she is "honored to know him." Hamer said she reached out to van der Sloot through his family and they eventually agreed to let her visit him in prison.
    He could be a double murderer, I guess, but he's so cute! And trilingual! Which is so very uncommon in jet-setting European nationals...no, wait.

I have petitioned the Peruvian President and President Obama to release Joran to me for a 10-year Ghandi program. After which I have no doubt that he will present is thesis and it will win the Nobel Peace Prize," she said.
    Is this some kind of youth diversion program? Who thinks she's actually saying the following:
    "I have petitioned Presidents to release this murderous boy toy into my custody to enjoy until he's too old to stir my cray-cray nether places any more."

Wow.

Yikes!

I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille.
    "I was walking through the woods, thinking about Christ. If He was a carpenter, I wondered what He charged for bookshelves."

This woman is a practicing radiologist in Florida I think. I hope to never get an xray in Florida now. What a flaming nutball. I understand from the end of the long article about this case, that apparently Van der Sloot and attorneys have told her to take a hike.
    You can't fix stupid-Ron White