The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default 11 year old QH gelding for free lease in GA

I am posting this for a friend. She has a coming 11 year old QH gelding that she is looking for a free lease for. He is a ranch bred QH and is a stocky 15.3h. She previously had him on a free lease for a young girl and her mother but they returned him when the girl decided she would rather jump. They did mostly dressage and HUS with him. My friend primarily rides WP and she was told he didn't jump well. I am not sure what this means as I have not ridden him and she doesn't have jumps at her mom's farm. Since he came home this summer all he has done is the occasional trail ride with my friend and her mom. My friend says that he prefers to go english but does have western training and has run barrels in his younger days with my friend. From what I know he would be most suited for an advanced beginner or intermediate rider because he does have a go button. He would be great for someone looking to trail ride. He goes out well with all horses and is the low man on the totem poll. He is currently out with three other mares and does fine. He lives out or in and has front shoes. We will work on getting current pictures once the rain moves out of GA His mane is currently growing back from getting roached after one of the mares chewed the majority of it off. Please PM me for any more information. References will be required. She would prefer he stay within a reasonable driving distance from the Atlanta area so that she could check on him. Thanks!

Any pictues or videos of this guy?

Where in GA is he located? I am interessted in him.
    http://community.webshots.com/album/548368465RfewoU[/url]

She may not have changed the stars from their courses, but she loved a good man, and she rode good horses….author unknown

He is located in Taylorsville. I'm still working on getting pictures. The holidays and a family illness have prevented me from getting out to see him.

I would like to come see him. I am in Cartersville. would you pm me directions or call me tomorrow 678-386-2095? I am not going to be where I can talk tonight.
    http://community.webshots.com/album/548368465RfewoU[/url]

She may not have changed the stars from their courses, but she loved a good man, and she rode good horses….author unknown