The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Need hay in NE PA

I'm looking for some nice quality grass hay (no alfalfa). Anybody know where I can get some? Need 100-150 bales. I can pick up.

I'm not sure how far away it is for you, but Kutztown Produce Auction has an auction every Saturday, and they always have a good selection of grass hay. They will deliver within a limit, but since you're probably outside of that limit, you can just transfer the load to your vehicle right there.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think the auction is well over an hour away.

Default Germansville....

Alan Hoffner, in Germansville. He has everything...let me know if you want his number

I've been trying to get a hold of Alan Hoffner - I call and call and there is no machine and nobody ever picks up. I googled the number I was given and it is for Alan. What is the number that you have? I heard he has nice hay. Thanks!

Heidel Hollow Farm....in Slatington, Pa ....Lehigh Valley.....beautiful hay ....from straight Timothy to orchard grass mixes

www.heidelhollowfarm.com

610-767-2409

My dad might have some if you are still looking. Nice quality mixed-grass (mostly timothy and orchard grass) in both 40# squares and 400# rounds.
    Tunkhannock area so it might be a haul.

PM me if you are interested.
    The only thing the government needs to solve all of its problems is a Council of Common Sense.