The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default 2003 TB g. 16.1 in TX (good sport horse breeding!)Placed!

Owner is having serious financial difficulties. Since I talked her into getting this horse when he came off the track, I'd like to help him find another home.

http://www.pedigreequery.com/atlee+station

This is the only picture I have of him http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/i...craftygrey.jpg

Atlee had some good re-training when he came off the track, but hasn't been ridden in months. He has event, jumper potential I think. PM me and I'll put you in touch with the owner.
    Last edited by Toadie's mom; Mar. 30, 2012 at 09:02 PM.
    "Everyone will start to cheer, when you put on your sailin shoes"-Lowell George

What's the status on Tuco?

I've been ask about this horse's soundness and bad habits. I haven't seen the horse in almost a year, but as far as I know he's sound. He came off the track sound, and since then hasn't done a whole lot. If you're seriously interested I'll gladly put you in touch with the owner who will tell you anything you want to know

As far as vices (cribbing, weaving,etc.) I don't believe he has any. He can be quite aggresive at feeding time, but that's the only thing she's ever mentioned to me that she didn't like about him.

I knew the horse when he was running and he was very laid back. In the paddock, in the post parade, and unfortunately in the actual race

I thought this horse was placed, but the young woman has decided to go out of state to school and can't take a horse.

Owner is moving in April, and really needs to find him a home before she has to move.

thanks for the bump!

I would take this horse myself, if I didn't have 4 already. I also just got a call from someone else wanting to give me a little TWH. It's all so sad!

I've sent the feelers out to my group. There are several junior riders that have outgrown their ponies this year. (I promise I did not add miracle grow to the gatorade). He's a nice blank slate
    Adoring fan of A Fine Romance
    Originally Posted by alicen:
    What serious breeder would think that a horse at that performance level is push button? Even so, that's still a lot of buttons to push.