#3. Fat Riders Unite. Let it die.
#7. Mike Matson. Jeeze. No personal insights, just re-postings.
#10. Sunkisdacres - thank you for what you do!
#12. Beverly, Bluey, JSwan, Deltawave, Coreen, Velvet, Goeslikestink all get my attention and I have to read what they write, but
some of these I haven't seen here in a while.
2. Thread that has impacted you the most. There were many COTH friends that lost horses this year; those threads impacted me the most.
3. Thread that just would NOT die but you really wished it would! the PintoPiaffe thread
7. Person who posts for no reason but to see their name in lights. They know who they are.
8. Best username. Cowgirljenn and Aunt Esther
10. Most inspirational poster DressageGeek. She wishes everyone the best.
11. Poster in most need of visiting a sanitarium. Me.
12. Poster whose threads you look most forward to reading. Aunt Esther. I wish she would come back.
13. Poster who you want to come back as in your next life. Tidy Rabbit. She has the most wonderful horses and is such a beautiful rider.
14. Poster who you most want to meet in person but haven't yet. I met the persons I wanted to meet at Christmas.
15. Poster whose horse you would jump in front of a train for. Dressage Geek and Tidy Rabbit.
16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood. bar.ka
17. Most Valuable Friend(s) that you have gained as a result of this BB. Dressage Geek.
20. Thing(s) you would change most about the BB. Add a LIKE button.
21. What you like best about the BB? The opportunity to discuss horsey and nonhorsey topics.
22. Has anyone/thing/topic changed the way you live? No.
23. In general - how was 2011 for you? I lost my last horse this year. After thiry years of breeding, my last old mare died. It has been an adjustment but the plan has been to sell the farm and move to a less demanding residence once the horses had lived out their lives here.