The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Talking Retired Racehorse Training Project

Cross-posted from Racing Forum (with permission from Mods):
    After many months of website woes, we've finally launched our new Retired Racehorse Training Project website! I'm one of a group of people that started the RRTP - a year after our application, we received our 501(c)3 charitable status in June of this year. The official press release, sent out to over 70 horse publications can be seen here: http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....3QnWSFKu_ug%3D (at least I hope the link works!).

Our website address is http://www.retiredracehorsetraining.org. There's lots of info on what our site has to offer in the press release, but I will say I'm most excited about the Bloodline Brag. We need entries to make it really useful, so please take the time to enter your horse(s)!!!! We're also on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RetiredRacehorseTrainingProject
    Last edited by Erin Pittman; Dec. 13, 2011 at 12:39 PM. Reason: fix link
    Erin
    Dodon Farm - Home of Salute The Truth, Thoroughbred Stallion and on Facebook
    The Retired Racehorse Training Project, a 501(c)3 Non profit organization.

I just tried to enter my Holy Bull son into the Bloodline Brag, and it does not appear to have accepted the entry.

When I tried to find it after submitting it, it wasn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by meupatdoes View Post
    I just tried to enter my Holy Bull son into the Bloodline Brag, and it does not appear to have accepted the entry.

When I tried to find it after submitting it, it wasn't there.
    I have to approve each entry. What is the horse's name? I just approved a few new additions.

One more thing I think I should add: PLEASE register on the site before adding any listings - whether horse, trainer or otherwise. While it is not required, it is the only way you can update or change your listings in the future. If your horse or listing is already there, and you've registered for the site, I *can* go back and "assign" your listing to you, but it'll be easier on me if you register first
    Erin
    Dodon Farm - Home of Salute The Truth, Thoroughbred Stallion and on Facebook
    The Retired Racehorse Training Project, a 501(c)3 Non profit organization.