The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Free Lease PreChild/Adult Hunter- NY

Trainers look! 14yr old Canadian Sporthorse. Stands 15.3h, adorable chestnut. Did the Adult Hunters for several years with some crossover into the medals. Has been all over NE including HITS, Vermont, Old Salem, Northeast, Fieldstone, etc. Fun, fun horse. Solid lead change. Knows his job. Wins the hack in good company. I've owned this boy for 8 years now and he is in no danger of losing his home with me. He needed to step down from the 3' but is too bored living the semi-retired/backyard life. I am offering a one year LEASE on him, possibly longer to the PERFECT situation only. I've leased him out for 5 figures in the past but would rather see him in a less stressful barn where showing is limited to 1-2/month at most. Loves to trail ride and is very bold in good company. Very easy keeper in the barn. He isn't bombproof and does have an engine, so not for the timid rider but he is easy, easy, easy. He has been out of work for a year now, so will need to get back into shape (slowly please!). Lessee will be responsible for board, farrier, routine vet care and transportation from/to my barn. I will continue to pay his insurance and will cover his maintenance bills (adequan and joint injections as needed, chiro, etc). Please PM your details and why you think you can offer my boy the perfect home Pics available via email. Thanks
    Last edited by ksetrider; Nov. 29, 2011 at 01:34 PM.

Would you consider a lease out of state? I am located in Florida and looking for a good old boy for a small Hunter lesson program. Most of my riders are intermediate and can ride something with bit of a motor.

Default leased

Thanks for all the inquiries...found a great lease for this guy very close to home