The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Nice Timothy Hay Available FL, S GA

I am helping out a friend with this post, so I don't have a lot of details, just the general info.

I have a friend that is running hay. He has good quality, fairly priced hay, that he brings to your barn and puts up. He currently has limited O&A and some beautiful timothy running 12.00-14.00 dollars a bale (depends on the cost of the load he brings in) for consistently good size bales. He delivers for free with 50 miles of his location in Bostwick. Small fuel surcharge after that. He will deliver throughout Florida, and S GA with decent size loads, including semi.

He is a heck of a nice guy and I have not been unhappy with anything I have gotten from him in the last year. If you think you might be interested, give him a call. His name is Jeff, 706-970-9036..tell him Sandy referred you or you saw the post here (trying to convince him the internet is important. ) Have a great day!
    www.hawkstracefarm.com
    Home of Peggy, Doodles, Maggie, and Lexi the wonder horse!

Hi there- I might be interested! What does an average bale weigh?
    It has been really difficult for me to find quality hay in the SE... thanks so much!