The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default The Economic's Crash Course...Our Future?

I posted this free webinar link in the horse slaughter discussion and thought I'd share it on OT day. The author and owner of this website is Chris Martenson, PHD. His bio is on there but he's also the author of "The Crash Course. The Unsustainable Future of Our Economy, Energy and the Environment."

It takes about 3 hours to watch in shorter chapters and is very eye opening. It explains an awful lot of what you hear on the news and it explains how we got into the economic pickle that we are in now. It also explains how the future..the next several decades...cannot be like the ones we just finished. Scary stuff...and the thread on the European Financial meltdowns led me to post this. Our own nation is not solvent either and many think it's a matter of time before we have a financial crash also.

Listen on:

http://www.chrismartenson.com/crashcourse

I certainly would welcome discussion about the future of our own nation and it's economy. After watching this and getting more education, I don't believe it's going to be an easy road for a long time. So much of our economy is dependent on cheap energy in the form of oil and those days are going to end sooner than you might think.

Just a bump so more folks will see this.