The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Thumbs up VTO Saddlery

I placed an order yesterday for 2 different style nosebands and the order just arrived in the mail today.

I had ordered a girth from them a few weeks ago and was amazed at how fast that piece was delivered.

Just a great experience.

Thanks VTO!!!

I have had great success with them and fair prices too!

I just discovered VTO a year or so ago. I'm love with their breeches and have had nothing but good experiences

I recently ordered a pair of VTO breeches. I LOVE them. They arrived here promptly and are of great quality without breaking the bank.

I ordered an Amigo plus midweight blanket from them during their 15% off sale. But alas, it is backordered so I'm not completely sure when I'll get it.

They seem to have good customer service though as I was emailed the same day as I placed my order and told it was backordered.
    come what may

Rest in peace great mare, 1987-2013

I love VTO.

I ordered a Courbette dressage bridle and reins on closeout on their 15% off day last Friday -- $123 total, including shipping. And it arrived on Monday. Great prices and great service are pretty hard to beat.

Thumbs up

Another *love* for VTO. They have INCREDIBLE customer service. Above and beyond anywhere I've ever dealt with.
    I realize that I'm generalizing here, but as is often the case when I generalize, I don't care. ~ Dave Barry

My folks live within a half hour of Broadway VA and it does rock getting to visit the store and search the sale bins in person. Another thumbs up for VTO service!
    HAS provides hospital care to 340,000 people in Haiti's Artibonite Valley 24/7/365/earthquake/cholera/whatever.
    www.hashaiti.org blog:http://hashaiti.org/blog

Don't buy yet - starting Thurs, they have the Black Friday special - 20% off just about everything!

Quote Originally Posted by MysticOakRanch View Post
    Don't buy yet - starting Thurs, they have the Black Friday special - 20% off just about everything!
    20% off any order totalling $100 or more, use code SALE.

["The VTO Black Friday through Monday Sale starts Thursday at 2:00pm Eastern time and runs through midnight on Monday, Nov. 28. Save 20% on orders of $100 or more.
    Use coupon code SALE to activate your savings at checkout. (original, huh?)"
    Last edited by Guin; Nov. 23, 2011 at 07:07 PM. Reason: weird html codes
    I realize that I'm generalizing here, but as is often the case when I generalize, I don't care. ~ Dave Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Guin View Post
    20% off any order totalling $100 or more, use code SALE.

["The VTO Black Friday through Monday Sale starts Thursday at 2:00pm Eastern time and runs through midnight on Monday, Nov. 28. Save 20% on orders of $100 or more.
    Use coupon code SALE to activate your savings at checkout. (original, huh?)"
    Not ANY order.

-sigh-

I'm pouting and unhappy because I was planning on grabbing a pair of Mountain Horse field boots that I was craving. Or rather, having my "santa" grab them for me. Unfortunately, they are specifically excluded from the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by GoForAGallop View Post
    Not ANY order.

-sigh-

I'm pouting and unhappy because I was planning on grabbing a pair of Mountain Horse field boots that I was craving. Or rather, having my "santa" grab them for me. Unfortunately, they are specifically excluded from the sale.
    Check with them about the specific pair that you want. According to their fine print, they "might" be available at the sale price.

Quote Originally Posted by avezan View Post
    Check with them about the specific pair that you want. According to their fine print, they "might" be available at the sale price.

It says "new products", so if you want one of the older models, you are probably fine. I got my Classic High Riders last year on this sale! Great deal! Worth a call. I love VTO, they are great to work with. Eyeballing some pricey reins to order after lunch today

I wanted the Mountain Horse Supreme field boots. I went ahead and placed the order, on avezan's suggestion. Now I cross my fingers and wait!
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

I ordered a Courbette padded dressage bridle from them a few months ago, on the strength of the very positive reviews I have seen here. It came in 3 days, counting the day I ordered it. The price was great, and the service really terrific.