I have three TB's that I would consider giving away to approved homes.

1) 12 yr old 15.1 hand, ex racehorse, broodmare for 8 years, just restarted under saddle last month and doing well. She is now cantering small verticals and x's, wants to be soft. Will be awesome for the hunter ring, but needs an experienced person to continue with her. Cute mover.

2) 14 yr old 15.3 hand ex racehorse, broodmare for 6 years, restarted a few years ago, went to one jumper show in puddles and pinned a 2nd and 4th. Auto changes. can get a bit strong at the canter. Needs an experiienced rider. Currently being ridden by a 15 yr old and jumping 2'3 to 2'6 courses with changes. ready for a show in puddles in December. Approved home only.

3) coming 2 yr old TB filly, should top out 15.2. By my stallion Noles, breeder did not want a filly so gave her to me back in January instead of dumping her at a sale. She is a very atheltic mover and should excel like her older relatives who are doing well on the A circuit in hunters and jumpers. She has a bit of attitude so will require an experienced handler/trainer. I suspect she'll make a very nice jumper or eventer. Will consider free to approved trainer/show home.

Photo albums of the top two are on my facebook fan page. Yearling I will email pictures upon request. All are eligble for the Thoroughbred Celebration show series.