I'm 5 months pregnant and my horse is just standing around doing nothing and will be for quite some time. So i'm looking for new home situations for both my personal horse and my the pony i had purchased for my daughter as a leadline pony. I'm not looking to sell them because i am very attached to them but i know it's not fair to them to just stand around.

The horse is a 5 yr old Thoroughbred gelding. He is tattooed but unraced. He's super quiet. He's never offered to buck or spook. He doesn't have any vices and is a blast to ride. I've had him in the arena doing walk, trot, and canter work. He offers natural lead changes. He's been started over crossrails and free jumped up to 3'6" but it was nothing to him. He is a natural jumper but he also will tack up and go western as well. I've had him run the barrel pattern and just hack around western. He is so sweet on the ground. He's in your pocket and the first up to you at the gate when you walk in the field. He goes barefoot, is an easy keeper(extremely), and is UTD on all his shots.

The pony is a 9 year old Welsh pony gelding who has been shown all over. He is quiet and sane. Loves children. I haven't been on him recently so he may need a bit of a refresher course(or lunged) before sticking a complete beginner on him but i don't see him ever being a nut about anything. He sticks 12.2, is an easy keeper, and goes barefoot. He is UTD on everything as well.

Please feel free to PM me or e-mail tbracing2009@gmail.com if your interested in these guys(do not have together). Good home is the most important thing.